Chapter 29

I reluctantly went
downstairs after crying my eyes out for about 3 hours.

God why? Is this my punishment for doing this to Nick ? Please don't let it get this far. Forgive me!

I was still in a trance. I curse my stupid self for being lazy and sleeping without a bra! Thank Goodness my panties were not off!

What's the difference anyway?

I had drugs to take and as much as I hate them, I needed to take them especially for this pounding headache I'm sporting.

Hopefully that monster isn't around.

I entered the huge kitchen and checked around for food.

None.

I decided to make food for myself. There was enough in the kitchen so I made a little meal of stew and chicken. When it was finally done cooking, I served myself a plate and took a seat in the kitchen.

I started eating and a few minutes after Harry stalked in. I didn't even bother looking up at him. I was firstly, still embarrassed and secondly very angry. He stood my the door and looked at me

Angry doesn't even cut it, I'm livid.

"Hmm you made dinner. Were you trying to pacify me ? Not working sweet cheeks. But A for effort." I didn't answer and kept on eating like I didn't hear him.

I felt him get closer to me and he held my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He said with a frown on his face.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Please don't cry!

I felt a lone tear rolling down my cheek. And I closed my eyes feeling more.

"Open your eyes.." he said in a softer tone.

Am I dreaming? Harry being soft?

I reluctantly opened my eyes and looked at him. He was staring at me intently with a look I couldn't decipher.

I felt his fingertips wiping the tear away and I pushed it away.

After making me cry and violating my privacy he thinks he can just wipe away a few tears and it'll be all okay?

"Don't ever touch me you son of a bitch! You're the worst person I've ever encountered in my whole existence. How could you do that? If you had a sister and this happened to her, how would you feel ? Are you really this heartless? Or is this just a façade? Why are you doing this? Please, for Heaven's sake, delete those photos and let me be! I don't want to play this sick game of yours anymore! Nick is an amazing man and I can't do this to him.."

"Do you like him?" He asked after my rant.

"What? Is that what you're asking me after all I said ?"

"Answer the damn question Arianna. Do you like him?" He said as his gaze become murderous.

"I-I.."

Do I like him?

"You're contemplating. But it's so easy for you to yell at me and call me names but when it comes to him, cat fucking got your tongue! Does he have to have this effect on every damn woman?! It's infuriating!" He yelled as he came towards me and I backed away hitting the table.

"Listen to me and listen very well. I don't like repeating myself. Do your job;and what's that again? Oh yea- make him fall in love with you. But under no circumstances whatsoever should it be vice versa. Capisce?" He said with a growl and I was instantly scared.