Chapter 5

Shoutout to my girl @johanne0226! She helped me get my account and everything. I love you much much Joy! Go follow her!

I'm so sexy I seduce myself -Cardi B

^^^^

Does he think that blonde bitch is better than me? Yeah right! Wait till he sees me with this sexy white dress. I kinda called Harry and told him that I needed a sexy white dress and he had the stylist pick out the most beautiful white dresses and send them to my house.

Thankfully Tammy did not see it or I would have a ton of questions to answer. She was healing and the pains werent as bad as they used to be.

I picked out a white straight skirt and a matching white crop top. The skirt was short but not too short for work and ended just below my knee. The crop top showed just a little of my flat toned stomach when matched with  skirt.

I looked professional but still sexy.

I did slight makeup and left a few curls out of my hair and the rest in my normal pony tail.

I made breakfast for tammy and left a small note for her since she was still asleep. and  quickly left for the office .

I was still mad from yesterday but I just concealed it infront of Tasha and Susan.

"How's your husband Susan? I hope he's feeling okay now." I asked her. Her husband had amoebic dysentry a  few days ago.

" He's okay honey. He feels a lot better especially after the doct...." She trailed off and stopped talking. She was looking at something behind me and her eyes widened a little.

Oh!

Not something, Someone!

Nick DeMorgane.

I shivered slightly. His name did bring shivers down my spine. It sounded so intimidating, powerful and sexy.

"My office. Now."  He said in a cold pitch and enered his office.

Who's he talking to? Huh ! I turned to Susan and she nodded at me signaling that it was me he was talking to.

I saw the fury in his eyes when I looked up at him.

Is he mad? If he is then I'm royally pissed!

" Go on. You don't want to make him madder than he aready is. You don't want to get on his worse side." She said and I just nodded.

" I'll see you at lunch then" I said and she smiled at me as I turned on my heel and got into his office.

He was leaning on his desk with his hands folded and his legs crossed. His eyes boldly raked over me and I saw him lick his lips and I inwardly smiled 'cause my plan worked!

He looked so handsome in that pose. Almost like he was posing for Vogue. Damn!

"Firstly, you left without letting me know yesterday. What if I had another task fo you? Secondly, you're  47  minutes  and 13 seconds late to work! That's almost and hour late! I told you hate lateness!"... he said as he looked at his Timex watch " And thirdly, instead of getting yor pretty curvy ass to work, you're chatting away during my working hours! This is a multimillion dollar company. I don't appreciate my workers slacking!"  He snarled as he looked at me menacingly. During his rant, I hadnt noticed how he had walked closer to me.

I just ignored the heat that rushed up to my cheeks when he said my ass is pretty. And curvy too? And scowled at him. Is he really pulling the 'multimillion dollar' card? Like I was the one sucking face with my partner yesterday during work or threw away a multimillion dollar just 'cause I was screwing my partner!