Chapter 4

You can break my heart in two but when it heals it beats for you.

^^^^^^

I woke up with a smile dancing on my lips. I have no Idea why but I was just happy.

Maybe its cuz Nick took you home two nights in a row..

Nah, that's not why.

Yes it is.

I hate my innerself so much. She's always in my head trying to contradict me. And mostly cause shes always right.

I dresed in one of my black shorts which by the way made me derriere look really big and paired it with a white shirt and a royal blue blazer. I twirled around in the mirror and admired myself. I looked so sexy.

Don't be cocky bitch. Again.

I hope Nick likes it. I mean I really pulled out the outfit well.

Tammy was still asleep so I made her breakfast and left her a note on the fridge as usual and left for work.

During the week I've worked with Nick, I've become quite close to Tasha and Susan. They usually help out when I'm assigned a task I have no idea about. When I got in, I shared my good mood with them and soon left them 'cause I didn't want to enter Nick's office late.

I approached his door and knocked and got in when he told me too.

"Good morning Mr.DeMorgane. How was your night?" I asked cheerfully hoping he would reply and surprisingly, he looked up from his laptop!

Finally! Did the world just stop or is he finally looking at me? And his eyes raked over my body and I couldn't help but blush.

He smirked and replied "Guess you had a good night?"

"Actually I did, so how was yours?" I said still smiling.

"Well,I slept pretty well." He said still smirking.

He looked especially handsome this morning. And I loved how he smirked at me. It's so sexy.

I was about speaking again when a blonde headed girl burst into the room. Rude much? Pretty girl with no manners at all. She looked at me up with a look of pure disgust. What the hell? I didn't take my gaze off her as I stared at her from head to toe aswell. I was about an inch taller than her even with her heels. She walked right over to Nick and kissed him.

KISSED HIM!

And he kissed her back! Right in front of me. Helloo ? I'm still standing here!

Whoever she was, I already didn't like her. I hated her even more when she moaned and pulled his hair.

Oh my God. I can't even screen my anger. And jealousy.

This scene is so awkward and clearing my throat probably made it worse. Both heads turned to me and I could clearly see how irritated she was that I had interrupted them.

Well too bad bitch!

" Uh Alyssa, this is Ariane. She's my PA and Harry's cousin" Nick spoke up first. "Ariane, Alyssa." He continued after licking his lucious lips.

He licked his lips! Meaning he enjoyed the kiss! God dammit!

And she was looking at me up and down like I was the one who came in uninvited. I raised my perfectly carved eyebrows at her and my gaze was unflinching.

" I'd just be in my office Mr.DeMorgane." I said still looking at her before turning on my heel to leave.

Back at my office I kept pacing up and down. What the hell is wrong with Harry? How could he send me to a man that has a trail of women following him!? And that Alyssa, She's looking at me like I stole her man! Well not yet bitch, I'll do just that !