Chapter 11

The next day, I woke up with a smile on my lips.

The plan is working . I'll soon be done with this mess.

I quickly made my bed and took a shower. Yesterday I realized I had packed nothing appropriate for work and I had to pair things up to look professional.

"I should have just taken his goddamn clothes." I muttered to myself

" But no, you just had to be too proud to take his things." I retorted to myself again.

I should take Mel's advice and check myself in a mental hospital. I'm really talking to myself right now.

I decided to just wear a sunflower outfit I got years ago. I'd never worn it but I guess today is a good opportunity to.

 I'd never worn it but I guess today is a good opportunity to

It's really short and exposed my long legs. It's too showy. Maybe I should wear something else..

Maybe Nick will like it.

I brushed my hair and went downstairs. Nick was in the kitchen making breakfast. He was shirtless and wearing just grey sweatpants. I watched as his muscles flexed whenever he moves and it was such a turn on.

Snap outta it Ari!

He's such an amazing cook. He's food take me different places. It's so good. If he wasn't a CEO ,I bet he'd be an amazing chef.

" Um, good morning.." I said as I cleared my throat and he turned around and faced me.

Don't look at his abs. Don't look .

Too late..

I've never seen him shirtless. But he's a masterpiece! I'd do anything to touch them. Maybe even eat on them. He was hard in all the right places and I had to withhold myself from looking at his defined abdominal v-lines that I had touched yesterday.

Oh My God.

" Eyes up here beautiful." He said smirking and I that's when I finally looked at him.

" I-I wasn't looking .." I said blushing profusely. I can't believe he caught me staring at him! Ughh. And I'll just ignore that he called me beautiful.

I inwardly smiled though . He thinks I'm beautiful.

He probably said that to a thousand naive girls like you.

I hate my inner-self very much.

" Yeah right.. of course you weren't ." He said still teasing me and I suddenly got angry and frowned.

Bless this day Jesus. I don't want to murder your child.

"Whatever." I said shrugging it off. He looked at me with an amused smile and shook his head.
" C'mon. I made breakfast. Let's eat." He said and I walked to the the table and took a seat.