Chapter 41

"You're late Mr DeMorgane." I teased as he rushed into his office more than an hour late. He rolled his eyes playfully as he walked in and took a seat. I followed him and took a sip of his coffee I placed on his desk.

"It's all your fault." He grumbled and I raised a brow.

"Me? What did I do?" I asked him arranging his desk according to the most important meetings and appointments.

"I couldn't fall asleep last night till 2am. I'm so used to sleeping in your arms, it was hard without you." He grumbled drinking more coffee and I smiled. I wanted to pinch his cheeks at how cute he was.

"Aww! You should have called me. What were you doing instead?" I told him and he looked up at me from his beautiful eyes.

"You didn't seem to have a problem sleeping did you? Hmph!" He complained and I smiled and walked over to him and sat on his lap.  He has no idea that I couldn't sleep as well. Thinking of this whole thing between Nick , Harry and Cami. It gave me a headache and I cried a lot. I didn't tell him and just touched his face, savoring the moment.

"I missed you though. I'll come over this night." I told him kissing his nose and gazing at him. He's so handsome.

"I'd love that but I have to let you know that we're going for a dinner with my parents tonight."

"Oh! Really?" I asked shocked and anxious especially after his mother saw us yesterday.

"Yes. I'm officially introducing you as my girlfriend. Dress casually. I'll pick you up."

"B-but... don't I need to cook something to take for dinner? Can you give me some few hours so I can make a small meal? What would your mom like? And what about your dad? Is Zoey going to be—" he cut me off promptly. I was ramblings and nervous thinking of what to do and what to wear. Will they like me? His mom already doesn't.

"Stop Tesoro. Stop worrying and just be natural. It's going to be fine. You don't need to make anything okay?"

"But.." I said frowning and he shushed me. "No more talking when I haven't had my good morning kiss. I thought you missed me? Won't you prove it?" He said and I giggled.

Giggled! Woah. When did that start?

I held his face and gave him a small peck knowing he would frown and kiss me back ferocious and of course he delivered. I felt him pulling me closer to him and I pulled away swiftly.

"What happened yesterday won't repeat itself! I was so embarrassed Nick. And now your mom doesn't like me and you just acted like nothing happened!" I yelled standing up from his lap and walking to the other side of the office while he groaned and rolled his eyes.

" You're overreacting Ariane. Come sit on my lap." He said acting as nonchalant as ever and I wanted to smack his head.

"Overreacting?? What if she came 5 minutes earlier ? What would you say then?" I asked remembering the look on his mother's face.

"But she didn't okay?" He said standing up and putting his hands in his pockets. "She didn't and I don't want you to worry about it. You look a little stressed. Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked walking over to me and touched my forehead. I nodded and he hugged me. I sighed into his embrace and basked inter feel of him while I could.

"I should get to work. You have a meeting at 3 and it's very important. And you also have your photoshoot for a magazine in half an hour. I know you don't like photoshoots but you have to smile for this one okay?" I informed him and he smirked at me