Chapter 50

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I could write a book about my life. So many ups and downs. These past few months have been both the best and worst of my life. Regardless, I was still very happy. It took me back to Italy a few months ago when I prayed. I've just recently realized my prayers were answered. God is honestly Awesome.

I smiled as I wore my earrings. It's one of the only things I have from my mother. They were blue and matched my eyes. I loved them. I only hoped she was proud of me. It's been so long and I can't forget her. She was the best mom ever.

It made me sad that my dad wouldn't be able to see me now. I can imagine him frowning at the weird choices I've made but supporting me regardless. I was about to put on my eyeliner when I felt movement in my stomach. It startled me

"Boy, are you trying to kill your mama?" I touched my stomach and smiled. My belly still wasn't huge yet but I couldn't fit into any of my jeans any more. I was 18 weeks pregnant and this little guy was moving all the time! Just like his—

"Hey, are you ready?" My door was opened interrupting my line of thought.

"Yeah. Can you help me wear my dress please?" I asked and I stood up. We were silent for the whole time I tried wearing my dress. It looked perfect.

"The most beautiful. I wish our parents were here to see you." My sister spoke behind me and I bit my lip.

"At least you're here." I told her and she smiled. "I can't tell you how proud I am. And I'm so sorry for what you had to go through because of me." She said and I hugged her.

"You took a bullet for me. I can never thank you enough. Okay I don't wanna cry! I'll ruin my makeup." I told her and she laughed.

"You are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen in my life." She told me and I smiled staring at myself in the mirror again. Another knock sounded and then Mel stepped in.

"Wow." I smiled. "Bitch you look fine as fuck!!" She screamed and I laughed. She was wearing a royal blue dress similar in color to Tammy's but hers was the same pattern and style like all the other bridesmaids.

"Okay the makeup artist did a great job! I mean look at you. And your hair is gorgeous! Woah, I'd marry you!" She jumped up and down giggling and Tammy and I laughed at her antics. She's a crazy bitch. Before I knew , Zoey and Tasha came in wearing their matching blue dresses. Woah they looked beautiful.

"Okay. I know my brother loves you but I'd totally marry you Ari!" Zoey said and Mel looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh my, I said the same thing!" They giggled and Tasha pinched my arm.

"I'm so happy for you Ari!" I was already getting emotional and I haven't even walked down the aisle.

"What the fuck is taking so long? Nick is losing his patience." Nigel burst in and Zoey rolled her eyes.

"Calm down. We'll be there in a minute." Zoey told him and he cursed before going again.

"Okay, let's go! Mom is gonna come in here soon and then dad too." Zoey said and they all took their bouquets. We were getting married at the most beautiful venue ever. The girls and I spent the night here and the makeup artists and hair stylists came in this morning.

"Go ahead. Tammy help me put on my veil."

"That's a Long as veil." Tasha said as they walked out and I nodded. It was actually super long and had the words "Till Death Do Us Part." written at the bottom in silver stones.

" written at the bottom in silver stones