Chapter 33

"Harry! You're here!" I said getting up from Nick's chest and arranging my dress that had gone up. Harry looked at both of us and Nick got to his feet as well.

"Yeah, I live here." He said tightly with his fist balled. He was expressionless and I could feel the anger radiating off him and I'm sure Nick noticed it too.

"You look upset man, everything good at work?" Nick answered an she smiled tightly.

"Great. Just didn't expect to see y'all about to get it on my fucking carpet." He said nonchalantly and Nick smirked pulling me to him.

"Hear that babe? Wanna continue upstairs? I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind at all.." Nick said suggestively wiggling his brows. I blushed deep red before getting out of his hold.

"You weren't picking any of my calls. What's the matter you douche?" Nick punched Harry on the arm lightly.

If only you knew who your "best friend" was going to you.

"I-I lost it. Found it in my car just today. How was Norway ? How's the business going?"

"Awesome as always. Nothing less than perfect as usual. You?"

"Great!" He said tightly looking around but I could still feel his anger although he was trying to mask it.

"Uhhh... I'll clean up the mess." I said talking about the broken bottle of wine splattered on the floor.

"No."

"You'll hurt yourself Ariane."

They both said at the same time. Nick came closer to me and adjusted my hair. "Yeah, listen to Harry. One of the maids will do that..."

"Won't they hurt themselves too?"

"Well... I'd rather have them hurt than you.."

Aww! He's the sweetest! Swoooon!!

Harry cleared his throat behind us and looked around awkwardly.

"Aww! How adorable ! I bet ants are already running into this house from all the sweetness ! But if you don't mind, Ari and I were about to have lunch. You can join if you want Jeremy."

"Fuck! I told you to stop calling me that asshole .."

"What ? Isn't it your name ?"

"So that's what the J stands for! I thought it was 'Justin' like Justin Bieber."

"Why would you think of Justin Bieber? Of alll people ?" Nick asked looking annoyed

"He's cute." I said shrugging off knowing he would get jealous. He's so weird. Even though it's a joke, I like seeing him acting all jealous ! It's sexy!

"Let's go eat! I'll warm the food." I said getting away from both of them and going to the kitchen.

Few minutes later, they had settled on the dining table with Harry at the end.

"Do you mind serving me cara?"

"And me too of course." Harry added with a tight smile. It might have looked like a nice smile to everyone but he couldn't fool me .

Asshole.

I decided to serve Harry first. I put the food in his plate and noticed him seriously staring at my face. I ignored him and served Nick too. As usual, the pervert couldn't keep his eyes off my boobs. I looked at him to stop and he just winked and smirked. Idiot.

Harry seemed to be watching as well and he seemed pissed. I couldn't understand why. I really wanted to know. But it's too late because I'll tell Nick everything.