Chapter 22

Sorry for the late update my sweethearts....school's been fucking me up. Here's your chapter and I hope you love it! Enjoy....

______________________________

Don't forget you have the day off tomorrow. I'll pick you up by 6:30pm for Zoey's party.
                  ~N

I read his email over and over again. I know he's still pissed over the Red incident. He's so possessive when it comes to me. But earlier, when he saw Red and Alyssa, it didn't seem to bother him irrespective of the fact that she's his girlfriend!

Admit it bitch, you enjoy his possessive ass.

I rolled my eyes at my inner girl. Then I remembered something. Shit! I forgot to get a gift for his sister and he entrusted that to me. I face palmed as I thought of what to do. I can't tell Nick, he'll think I'm inefficient. I look at the grandpa clock on the wall. 10:52pm.

I'll just get the gift tomorrow. Can't risk going out tonight.

I close my eyes trying to sleep but sleep just wouldn't come. I know why I'm restless. It's because I'm nervous about meeting his family. What if they don't like me? What if I'm not up to their standards? What if they ask me questions related to Harry? Why did I agree to get myself into this mess?

I walk to my closet and start searching for the perfect outfit.

Trying to impress his family now?

I ignore my inner girl. I swear she's the most annoying bitch ever. I remember Nick said I should dress simple. But how on earth do you dress simple when you're going to meet influential people of the society? Should I wear something that shows too much skin, or less skin? Just how should I dress? I give up and go to Tammy's room.

I knock and get in. "Hey Tammy, got a minute?"

She was laying on her bed watching the local news. Like for real, who watches news when there's Netflix? Apparently, my sister. She nodded and turned down the TV volume. "What's up?"

"Nick."

Her eyes widened. "Oh my God, did you guys do it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously girl? We did nothing."

She relaxed a bit. "Was about to ask for the spicy details but whatever. What's up with Nick?"

"He invited me to his sister's party and I don't know what to wear. He said I should dress simple but you know how rich his family is, if I wear a simple dress, might as well show up looking like a peasant."

Tammy burst out laughing. "Scared you won't impress the in-laws?"

"Tamara!" I cried out, face palming. "Just help me out, will ya. This is a serious issue. I need to look my best.  Just come help me pick out something simple, yet impressive."

She smiled. "Fine. But you owe me one."

*****

So here I am, getting ready for Zoey's party. I went to the mall earlier and got her the latest Louis Vuitton handbag and matching shoes. I hope she likes it. Tamara my ever so loving sister who happens to be my personal make up artist did a simple yet classy make up on my face. I must admit, I look really beautiful and revealing in the black dress Tammy picked out for me.

 I must admit, I look really beautiful and revealing in the black dress Tammy picked out for me