Chapter 9

Nick's POV.

"Do you have gold buried in there ?" She asked as soon as we got out of the car.

Why would she think that?

" What? No. Why?"

" Well you have so much security I'm starting to think you do."

I laughed." There can never be enough security and plus I do have expensive art pieces and chinaware in there."

" Hmm makes sense. Okay." She said smiling and she looked so beautiful looking at me with her bright eyes in the dark. The lights illuminated her face and she looked flawless.  Like something that could be on a canvas. I then realized just how short she is. Not too short but I'm a head taller than she is.

" Are we gonna stand here all night? Shouldn't we go in?" She asks breaking my thoughts. Shit. I probably stared too long .

" Yeah yea, come on" I said walking ahead of her.

"Oh my God! Do you know what a bungalow is? This is a mansion! No it's a freakin' villa!" She exclaimed once we got in. She gazed around in awe.

" You like it? I'll give you a tour tomorrow but right now, I'll just show you your room okay?" I told her and took her suitcase from her hand and started pulling it. I took her to the room across mine and she stepped into it.

 I took her to the room across mine and she stepped into it

" Do you , um do you like it?" I asked nervously.

Shit! I'm losing my game . When did I ever stutter or get nervous around women? Only Ariane makes me feel this way.

I want her to like it. I like how her eyes brighten and her mood changes when she's happy and her smile is a little wider. Like the way she reacted when I gave her the cap and bracelet at the airport . I want to be the reason why she smiles Like that.

" So.." I prodded since she still kept looking at the room. I hope that architect did a good job or he better consider himself jobless for the rest of his goddamn life.

" Like it? Are you crazy?"

Fuck I knew it. She hates it. I'm going to decapitate him before I fire his stupid ass. Fucking moron..

" I love it!" She squealed jumping on the bed and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I couldn't help but watch as she jumped on her bed like a little kid. Difference is, little kids don't have boobs that keep swinging up and down.

Holy shit , I can't start having a cold shower now. Later in the night but not now.

" Well I'm glad you do. Freshen up and come downstairs for dinner. Everything is here but if you need anything just call me. I can even help you into the shower." I said jokingly and winked and she blushed profusely.

I really wasn't joking about the shower thing.

In fact I'd be thrilled if she said yes.

In your dreams DeMorgane.