Chapter 3

I don't want a white horse or a carriage, I'm thinking more of white porches and karats ~ Cardi B

^^^^^^

Nick's POV

She wasnt wearing white today.

That black leather skirt and red top showcased her curves perfectly well.

Left my imagination wondering what was under.

That skirt is so damn tempting.

" Hey Nick, Good morning" she said sweetly. Almost too sweetly.

I love the way my name rolls out of her gorgeous lips.

I was just about to answer when  I remembered my strict rule: don't mix business with pleasure.
It's a rule a came up with since I started my company. I can't let my perverseness ruin my working etiquette. Everything has to PERFECT.

People may think I'm ruthless and cruel but I don't tolerate mistakes.

Mistakes are for the incompetent.

" .... good morning Nick" she repeated.

I shifted in my seat. Then I remember Harry's stern warning. "Don't even go there."

So I told her the rules like I would have spoken to any of my employees except Susan. Rude and Intimidating.

I saw how surprised she looked.

Maybe I should be a little nicer?

Me? Nick? Being nice to someone other than my family? Where is this even coming from? Dammit!

Rules are Rules. Harry's cousin or not.

So I just dismissed her. She still had the shocked look on her face. She looked cute though.

Did I just say that? Oh Fuck.

I watched her leave my office noticing how good her ass looked in that skirt. I'd so tap that round...

Don't go there Nicholas. I reminded myself again.

I started typing furiously on my laptop to get my mind off her. I have a lot of deals to sign and projects to finalise so that took my mind off her for a while.

I wonder if she likes her office. I had it renovated for her. I picked up the office phone

" Susan, make sure Ariane is comfortable okay?"

" Of course sir." She said and I hung up.

I found myself drifting back to her. I have no idea why she keeps invading my thoughts. This isn't good.

I got a series of calls that occupied my mind and I was finally able to work. I checked the time and it was 5:26. I still had tons of work to do so I kept on working.

" ...um Mr.DeMorgane, I'll be leaving now" her sweet melodic voice interrupted.

I just nodded and continued doing my work. Something told me to talk to her but I kept my mouth shut and kept on working .

Something hit the floor. I looked up and the first thing I saw was the sexiest ass in my face. Damn. I groaned and drew in a sharp breath.

She walked out swaying her hips.Fuck! I bet she doesn't know but  I'm a total ass guy.
The bigger the butt, the better.

And this ass is definitely big and I'm guessing it'd be soft too.

Shit!

A call interrupted. It better not be some damn investor right now. I muttered as I picked up the call