Boggart

~Tessa's POV~

We slept through our free period. When I woke up, Draco was curled up a bit, his hand on my arm. I blushed lightly and sat up.

When I sat up, he groaned tiredly and rubbed his head. He sat up slowly and yawned.

"Where am I?"

"Still in the hospital wing" I replied, stretching

"Oh... Is it time for Defense Against the Dark Arts yet?" He asked

"Just about. How's your arm?" I asked, looking at him

"Bit sore.." he said, looking at his arm.

I got up and grabbed some bandages. I wrapped up his arm then put it in a sling.

"There you go drama king." I said with a smile

He chuckled and stood up. I giggled as I looked him over. He had some serious bed head, his robes were all messed up and his tie was on the floor.

I picked up the tie "you, Mr. Malfoy, are a total mess" I said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes "look who's talking" he said, ruffling my hair. I laughed.

"Here" I wrapped his green tie around his neck and tied it for him then I straightened his collar. He smiled at me, his pale cheeks were a little pink, probably reflecting my own.

I redid my hair and straightened my own tie. I smiled up at him happily.

"Alright now. Let's head to class" he said, leading me out of the room

We got to the DADA room and I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione looking at us in shock. I immediately put on an angry face and stormed away from Draco.

I grabbed Ron and Harry and dragged them in the room. Hermione was close behind us.

I sat in my seat and took out my books. Harry sat next to me. "Why were you with Malfoy?" He asked. I shrugged

"Arguing?" I asked in more of a question.

He looked at me skeptically but shrugged as Professor Lupin walked in. He walked up to a wardrobe in the front of the room.

"In this wardrobe is a Boggart" he said, "it takes the shape of whatever the person in front of it fears the most. Um wands out everyone"

There was shuffling as everyone took their wands out.

"Now. In a clear voice say 'ridikulous!' " he said

We all shouted Ridikulous and I heard Draco mumble "this class is ridiculous" I gave him a look. He shrugged.

"Now." He approached Neville, "what do you fear the most?"

"P-Professor Snape.." Neville mumbled

"Professor Snape" Lupin chuckled, "yes he can be quite terrifying. Now I believe you live with your grandmother is that correct?"

"Yes... But I don't want her to come out of their either" he said, shaking a bit. The class snickered

"Well don't worry. I want you to picture her clothes, only her clothes"

"Sh-she wears-"

"No don't say it out loud. Now when I open this wardrobe, point directly as the Boggart and say Ridikulous!" Lupin said

He flicked his wand and the wardrobe opened. Snape walked out, a sneer on his face

"R-Ridiuklous!" Neville shouted. Snape stumbled back and became dressed in a red dress with a very stupid hat. The whole class roared with laughter

"Alright form a line everyone!"

Harry and I got into the line, me after him. When it was finally Harry's turn, the Boggart turned into a dementor. Both Harry and I gasped. Lupin jumped in front of us.

The Boggart changed into a moon. "Ridikulous.." Lupin breathed and the moon blew around the room like a balloon.

We all laughed and the Boggart disappeared.

Harry and I looked at Lupin in surprise.

"Class dismissed!" He shouted then he went into his office.

"That was... Strange." I said

"Very." Harry replied

~Time Skip~

Hagrid had gone to trial for Buckbeak's life but it was unsuccessful. So today was the day Buckbeak was being executed

We walked through the court year and over the bridge to see Draco and his goons hiding behind a rock, looking at Hagrid's cottage.

He turned to see us "oh! Come to enjoy the show??" He asked, teasingly

Hermione growled "Malfoy! You foul, loathsome, little cockroach!" She pointed her wand at his neck.

"Hermione no!" I yelled

"He's not worth it" Ron said

She sighed and lowered her wand. Draco smirked. But then Hermione punched him square in the nose.

I audibly gasped.

Draco and his goons ran. I bit my lip watching them

"That felt good.." Hermione mumbled

"Good?" Ron said, "that was bloody brilliant!"