The Wedding

~Tessa's POV~

The next morning I woke up to an empty room. "Huh.." I said softly.

I'd slept pretty well. Those sleeping sweets George gave me worked pretty well. I smiled and stood, feeling completely replenished.

I got dressed and hopped down the stairs.

"Hey Tess. You sleep well?" Harry asked

"I slept amazingly" I said happily, grinning at George who had just walked into the room. He smiled and nodded at me, brushing his teeth

"I'm glad Tess" he said.

"I see my sweets worked" George said from behind me.

"They did George" I said, looking up at him, "thank you so much"

He nodded and smiled. He went back to brushing his teeth.

He went into the kitchen

A few minutes later, Ginny came out of the kitchen, blushing madly.

I rose a brow and she shook her head and went outside I walked into the kitchen. I was more confused by the scene in front of me.

Harry was backing out awkwardly.

George on the other hand, wore a smirk as he drank some water from a tea cup. For whatever reason his tooth brush was in his bandaged and missing ear.

I gave him a look of confusion and he chuckled

I shook my head and went upstairs.

When I got there, I crossed the room to my cot. Underneath it sat a package

The package had been delivered late last night but a familiar owl.

I hadn't opened it because I knew who it was from.

I picked it up and picked at the tape that held it closed.

I sighed and put it in the bag I planned on taking with me to find horcruxes.

I figured I'd open it another time.

I stood and went back downstairs then outside

Outside they were sitting up a large tent for Bill and Fleur's wedding.

There was a crack and we all looked up.

"It's the Minister of Magic" George said to me as a man approached Mr. Weasley.

"What does he want?" I asked. George shrugged.

Mr. Weasley looked at me.

"Get your brother. The Minister wants to see you two, Hermione, and Ron" he said. I nodded and went to find Harry

I found him and went to the Weasley's living room where Ron and Hermione walked with the Minister of Magic

We sat down and looked at the Minister who pulled a document from his bag.

"I present to you, the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" he said as the document unfolded itself in midair

"Dumbledore's will?" I questioned

The Minister ignored me. "To Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my deluminator" he read from the will. He reached into his bag and pulled out it a lighter. He handed in it to Ron.

Ron clicked it and the lights of the room flew to the lighter. He clicked it again and they went back to their places.

"Wicked.." he said

"To Hermione Jean Granger" The Minister continued, "I leave my copy of the The Tales of Beetle the Bard"

He handed her a book.

"Oh Mum used to read those to me." Ron said happily.

"To Harry James Potter I leave the snitch he caught in his first game" he handed Harry a golden snitch, which fluttered its wings. "And finally to Harry James Potter and Tessa Lily Potter, I leave the sword of Gryffindor"

Harry and I looked at him expectantly

"Unfortunately, that sword is not Dumbledore's to give" The Minister said, refolding the document.

"But-" I started

But the Minister was already on his way out

I looked at the other quietly. They shrugged.

We left the living room and went to the tent where everything was set up for the wedding.

As soon as it got dark, people began to show up. I got dressed in the red dress I had worn to Slughorn's party at Christmas.

Harry and I sat at a table after the ceremony.

The reception was a bit boring.

I played with my necklace from George with a bored expression, it was a grey color

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see George. I smiled and he held his hand out to me.

"Care to dance?" He asked me with a smile

"I'd love to" I said, taking his hand and standing.

He led me to the dance floor and set his hands on my hips, I wrapped mine around his neck.

He smiled "Lovely ceremony huh?"

"It was.." I said with a nod

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Yeah... I'm sorry George but tonight, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I... We're leaving... I can't let anyone else die for us... We have to go" I said, looking at our feet

He was silent then he tilted my head upward.

"I understand... I wish you luck on your journey" he said with a warm smile.

I nodded and smiled back.

He brushed a piece of stray hair out of my eyes then began to lean in. I leaned in too

Just as his lips touched mine, the lights in the room went out. George and I looked around in surprise.

A eerie blue light, a patronus, appeared in the center of the crowd. And Kingsley's voice came from it.

"The ministry has fallen... The Minister of Magic is dead... They're coming" it said then the patronus disappeared

People around us immediately panicked as more people started appearing. Death Eaters.

George and I were separated and I went to find Harry, taking my wand out.

I found him and we found Ron and Hermione.

Quickly, Hermione grabbed Harry's and Ron's hands, Harry grabbed mine, and she apparated us away from the wedding and the chaos.