Malfoy Manor pt 2

~Tessa's POV~

I stood quickly and headed toward the door.

Before Draco could protest, I opened it and ran down the hall.

I heard his footsteps follow me but I paid no attention to them as I ran into the living room. I gasped at the seen before me.

Harry and Ron had escaped from the cellar. Harry looked at me in relief.

Hermione cried as she clung to Ron, who had his wand pointed at the Malfoys and Bellatrix. Her arm was bleeding.

I quickly got my wand out and pointed it at Bellatrix. I went to Harry.

"What did I miss?" I asked

He shot me a small smile then shot a spell at Bellatrix. She dodged it and growled.

This was when everyone began shooting spells at one another.

Bellatrix shot a spell at me but it was deflected before it could hit me.

I looked around in surprise in time to see Draco tucking his wand back in his pocket.

I shot him a smile and he nodded. I turned to see his mother staring in surprise, her wand slowly lowering.

I bit my lip and turned to see the chandelier above us falling. It almost his Bellatrix but she jumped out of the way in time.

On the chandelier was Dobby, the house elf. He waved at me.

"You... You tried to kill me!" Bellatrix yelled

"No! No! Never kill... Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure!" Dobby said

Dobby snatched Bellatrix's wand right out of her hand. I turned to see Harry wrestling Draco's wand out of his.

"How dare you take a witch's wand?" Bellatrix yelled at Dobby, "How dare you defy your masters?!"

Dobby looked at Bellatrix full of confidence

"Dobby has no master!" He said, "Dobby is a free elf... and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!"

Dobby grabbed my hand and Harry's, Harry grabbed Ron's hand and Ron held Hermione

I had enough time to spare another glance at a shocked Draco before we disapperated.

When we landed, we all fell to the ground.

I looked around quickly

"Is... Is everyone alright..?" I questioned

Ron and Hermione nodded. I looked at Harry who nodded.

Then I saw him.

"Harry.." I said, pointing at the swaying elf.

We watched as Dobby pulled a knife out of his side.

"Dobby!" Harry yelled, racing to him, catching the elf as he fell.

I put a hand over my mouth as we looked at Dobby.

Dobby's eyes raced around

"Harry Potter.." he mumbled.

"Dobby... Dobby no!" Harry said, he looked at Hermione, "Hermione! The dittany! In your purse.."

Hermione shook her head silently.

I gasped softly

"It's so beautiful than alone..." Dobby mumbled, "with you here as friends... Dobby is happy... That he may be with his friend... Harry Potter"

Dobby's head dropped as he drew his last breath.

Harry sobbed as I blinked fiercely

Luna came over quietly "We should close his eyes..." She said softly, she did so, "there... Now he could be sleeping.."

"I want to bury him" Harry said

"Without magic" I added.

The others nodded as Harry stood, lifting the small elf with him.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I walked with him.

That afternoon we buried him.

We made him a headstone that read

Here lies Dobby. A free elf.

I'm not crying you are