Third Task... Training?

~Tessa's POV~

"Do it again" Draco said as I pointed my wand at the makeshift dummy he'd made out of books and other things. We were in an empty classroom in the dungeons.

"Draco we've been doing this all day... It's cold down here" I complained, lowering my wand

"Yes but you need to be ready for anything. We have no idea what's going to happen during the final task" he said, "which means you need to stop missing"

"What if we do something else?" I asked, "something more fun?"

"Oh yeah? What were you thinking? Hm?" he asked, stepping closer to me.

"I don't know. Anything" I said sitting on a desk.

He smirked slightly and came closer to me. He set his hands on either side of the me on the desk.

"Anything huh?" he questioned

I giggled when he rubbed his nose against mine.

He kissed me gently and I gladly kissed back.

The kiss was getting a little heated when-

"ahem" a cold voice interrupted us

We pulled away from each other and looked at the classroom door. At the door stood the dark figure of Professor Severus Snape.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red and Draco's turned pink

"I gave you permission to use this room so that you could train for the third task so Miss. Potter does not die. I did not, however, give you permission to use the room for your intimacy" he said in low voice, a scowl on his face (savage)

Draco and I glanced at each other then he moved away from me. I got off the desk.

"Mr. Malfoy. I except you to behave better. Just because Miss. Potter believes she is better than everyone else does not mean you should let her encourage you to break the rules" Snape said and with that, he left.

"I do not think I am better than everyone else!" I said defensively. Draco chuckled

"You are better than everyone else my dear" He said, giving me a peck on my lips.

I smiled at him. "Well don't let Snape hear you say that. He'll think I brainwashed you" I said, rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

"Let's get back to work" he said. I nodded.

"Why are we practicing spells we learned in second year?" I asked.

"Because if one of your fellow champions attacks you in the task, you'll need to be able to defend yourself. And despite how much I hated Gilderoy Lockhart I must admit he was right. Expelliarmus is an excellent way of defending yourself" he explained.

"It's a disarming spell" I said, crossing my arms.

"It's a powerful spell nonetheless" he said, pulling out his wand.

"Fine" I said, pointing my wand at him.

He went to say a spell but before he could I yelled "Expelliarmus!" and his wand shot out of his hand and it hit the wall.

"Excellent" he said with a grin. He went to grab his wand.

"Accio Wand" I said and his wand flew to me. He looked at me in surprise.

"Tess. Give me my wand" he said, holding his hand out.

"No" I said with a small smirk.

"What? Tessa. Give me my wand!" he said again

"Nope! I think I'll just hold onto this" I said putting both my wand and his in my pocket

"Tessa! Give it!" he said, walking toward me. I laughed and backed away from him.

He eventually got to me and held out his hand. "Give it." he demanded.

I crossed my arms "Make me" I said.

He smashed his lips onto mine. I let out a small noise of surprise and melted into his sudden kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist.

After a moment, he pulled away from me. He walked back to the dummy. I noticed he had his wand in hand and a smirk on his face.

"Wha- Hey!"

He chuckled. "Just did what you said. I made you" he said.

"You cheeky git" I teased

"Why thank you Love" he said with a smirk.

"Now let's get back to work" he said

I shook my head slightly and lifted my wand