Malfoy Manor

I'm skipping most of the seventh book because it's not really important to the story between Tessa and Draco and I'm also SUPER LAZY

~Tessa's POV~

So in the past few months, a lot has happened.

We found and destroyed our first horcrux

And we now had a way to destroy the others too.

We walked through a forest. I yawned as we did

We'd been traveling for months. Dumbledore couldn't have given us a more tiresome quest. But we couldn't give up.

"Harry? Do you know where we're going?" I asked

"Well... No.." he said softly

I sighed and shook my head. I was about to say something else when someone grabbed me. I let out a yelp.

"Look what we have here" the man who'd grabbed me said, "You're all a long way from home... Grab em"

The snatchers ran after the other three.

The one holding me looked me over "Well. You're a pretty one girly" he said with a slight smirk

I stamped on his foot and he yelled in pain.

"Stupid girl!" He yelled at me. His breath was horrible.

I wiggled out of his grip and ran.

I spotted Hermione and ran to her

"You okay?" I asked her

"Yeah! For now!" She responded, shooting a curse behind her.

I looked back to see Smelly and another guy chasing after us.

I saw Harry and Ron too.

"I'm really sorry Tessa" Hermione said

"For wh- ah!" I yelped in surprise and she hit me with a curse. I felt my face swell. She then shot a curse at Harry and he fell to the ground.

The snatchers caught up with us and grabbed us.

"Now now. Don't run this time. Names?" Smelly said.

He looked at Harry "What happened to you ugly?" He asked, then he looked at me and scoffed.

"Names?" He asked again.

"Dudley!" Harry said quickly, "Vernon Dudley"

I understood right away what he was doing

"And you?" Smelly looked at me

"Petunia Dudley" I said quickly

"Ah. Siblings" he said, he looked at Hermione, "name?"

"Penelope Clearwater" Hermione said

The snatcher nodded and looked at a book.

"Not on here." He said. He looked at me and examined me closer. Then his eyes widened.

"Change of plans. We aren't taking this lot to the ministry" he said slowly

~time skip~

I struggled a little as the snatchers dragged us toward the gates of a large manor.

A woman met us at the gate. The snatchers shoved Harry's face against the gate then mine. I looked at the woman and I felt my blood boil.

Bellatrix looked at us then grinned "get Draco" she said before we were dragged inside

Draco