The Eight Potters

~Harry's POV~

I sat on my bed in the Dursley's home.

I sighed as I looked around.

Everything had been packed up.

I looked at the other bed in the room. Tessa was sleeping. It was the most she'd slept since Sirius died. It seems like a life time ago.

I picked up the pile of newspapers on the floor. Tessa and I had been preparing to leave and find the horcruxes.

The Dursleys left a little bit ago. And now we were just saying good bye to a home that never really felt like home until now. When we were leaving it.

I sighed and set my head in my hands.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked.

~Tessa's POV~

"Are you okay?" I asked upon seeing Harry when I woke up.

He looked at me and nodded "Yeah. I'm fine.."

"You're always so strong... While I'm a mess" I said

"You're not... You just don't push down your emotions. You've been through a lot. We both have" he said.

"I wonder what would've happened if we'd never met Hagrid all those years ago... Or if we'd never been wizards" I said

"If we weren't wizards we'd probably still have our parents. But we wouldn't have magic or our friends" Harry said.

"Good point... Are you all packed up?" I asked, changing the subject

He nodded "Yeah. I just got the last of it" he said, picking up his bag.

There was a thump downstairs. Harry and I looked up and jumped up.

We both went downstairs and Harry opened the front door. To meet a crowd of people.

"Professor Moody!" I said as the man pushed past Harry and into the living room. He led in several others.

Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur Delacour, Bill, Kingsley, Professor Lupin, Tonks, Mr. Weasley, Hagrid, and a man I didn't recognize

"What are you all doing here?" I asked

"We've come to deliver you away from here" Bill said.

I hugged George as a greeting. He and I had been writing

Tonks smiled "Did you hear? We're going to have-"

What they were going to have I never heard, Moody interrupted.

"We can catch up later. We need to get moving" he said, taking two flasks from his pocket, "I'm sure you're familiar with this particular brew"

I looked at it "It smells horrible" I said.

"Yes well it'll help disguise you with the rest" Moody said.

"Wait you're not going to.." I mumbled

"No! I won't let you! I don't want any of you to become us" Harry said