Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

~Tessa's POV~

I looked around Diagon Alley. It was dark and depressing.

I played with the bottom of my Weasley sweater. I'd gotten it for Christmas last year.

I looked at Harry, who sighed.

Then he looked up in surprise. I followed his eyes to see the light in the darkness.

It stood out above the rest of the gloomy Alley. Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

I smiled. Harry and I had given Fred and George the money we won in the triwizard tournament. And this is what they did with it.

I was proud of them.

We walked into the store. It was alive with activity.

I looked around and grinned when I saw Fred and George. They wore suits with ties that were changing color.

I grinned and couldn't stop myself. I snuck up behind George and jumped on him. He jumped a little, startled. Then he held onto me, piggy back style.

"Hi Georgie" I said

"Hey Tess! What do you think?" He asked, gesturing around.

"It's wonderful" I said.

"Thanks" Fred said happily.

I smiled and slid off George's back. "You're welcome"

"And as main supporter of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, you, and Harry of course, get anything you want, free of charge" George said

"Free?" I asked, my smile faltering

"Free" they chimed

"I can't do that. You guys worked so hard. I'll pay for anything" I said

"You helped us get out start" Fred said

"It was your idea" George added

"So anything you want" Fred said

"Anything at all" George said

"Free of charge!" They chorused

I blushed lightly "alright alright" I said "but only a few things"

They shrugged "we'll take it" they said together

I smiled and looked around a bit. I picked a few small things and returned to Harry. He was looking out the window skeptically.

"Harry? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why would Malfoy be sneaking into Knockturn Alley?" Harry asked, pointing out the window.

My smile fell when I saw the familiar blond boy. I felt myself sadden as I saw him.

"Let's follow him" Harry said, taking my arm.

"Wait what? We can't follow him" I said

"Yes we can." He said, pulling Dad's invisibility cloak from out of his jacket.

"Harry.." I said as he threw the cloak over me.

"Let's go see what he's up to" he said as we walked out of the shop.

We stayed close behind Draco as he walked to a shop in Knockturn Alley.

Borgin and Burkes

I looked at Harry and bit my lip.

"What is he saying?" Harry mumbled

I dug through my pockets for a moment then pulled out a Weasley's Wizard Wheezes product.

"Extendable ears" I said.

After a moment of setting up the ear, Harry and I listened to what they were saying.

"Can you fix it?" Came Draco's voice

"Of course I can Mr. Malfoy... But why? We have a perfectly good one here" Mr. Borgin said. It was strange hearing Draco be called Mr. Malfoy

"I need both of them" Draco hissed.

"Well... Just bring the other one here and-"

"No! It can't be moved from where it is now" Draco said "you just need to tell me how to fix it"

"It won't be easy to do that sir... It'll be costly" Mr. Borgin said.

Draco growled and did something that Harry and I couldn't see. But Mr. Borgin's face showed such fear that I knew it wasn't good.

"B-But I'll make an exception this time.." Mr. Borgin stammered

"Good..." Draco said, "I'll write to you when I'm ready"

And with that Draco headed to the door. Harry and I scurried away from the door.

As soon as Draco came out of the shop, he looked around

Harry and I held out breath as he looked.

Then he looked directly at us.

I saw something I'd never seen before in his grey eyes.

It was something indescribable... I didn't like it very much.

I met his eyes silently and he walked away from us.

As soon as he was far away from us, Harry and I breathed sighs of relief

"What was that about?" Harry asked

"I-I don't know.... But it can't be good.." I said

He nodded in agreement

A/n: hey sorry for not updating in a while!