Prologue

A/N: Hello readers! Thank you so much for choosing to read this story, it means a lot to me! I decided to publish this on my birthday, but I will likely not be updating it until after the middle of June. I have exams and ISUs to do, and today, because it's my birthday, I decided to procrastinate and publish a new book!

This story is a little different than most. The characters will be shipped with other the Avengers, it will be comedic, dramatic, cheesy, sad. It is NOT a series of one-shot stories, it will follow a storyline.

Chapter One is also out right now, anyone who knows me, knows that I will always publish the prologue with the first chapter. You can check out my stories on my profile  ! See you later

- Harper E. Pierce

"I want them to start going out on missions," Alexander Pierce ordered his men.

"But sir, we haven't done enough testing yet," one of the worrisome HYDRA scientists replied, "We only captured six of them about two weeks ago, and the seventh one was finally captured a few days ago. We only gave her the super soldier serum yesterday, and the other were given it about a week and a half ago,"

"Speed up the process on seventh one,"

"If we do that, she may lose control of alter ego on the field, and kill everyone. The others won't due to the longer recovery time,"

"I don't care. Start the tests on her now!"

"But sir-"

"NOW!" Pierce shouted aggressively. The scientist quickly scurried off, leaving him looking out a window. The leader was looking out into a plains area, surrounded by a thick and deep wood, with an old german castle just a few kilometres away from the base.

HYDRA had been in hiding after the Avengers thought that it had fallen, due to the events of the Winter Soldier. But they had been wrong, very wrong. While in hiding, HYDRA had kept their eyes on six women for several months, trying to make sure these women were the right choice for their plans. But a seventh just so happened to be spontaneously captured.

The first of the woman caught was Beatrice Spencer, a short woman, but very smart. She was a chemist and physicist. She was twenty-six years old, she had curly black hair in a bob cut, and big dark brown eyes. As smart and pretty as was, she was also the easiest to catch, as she was quite gullible with a lack of street smarts. She was going to a friend's house when she was taken, walking through one of the poorer parts of Brooklyn. Her friend called the police when she didn't show up or answer any of her phone calls for the next two days.

The second woman caught was Victoria-Katherine Whiteson III. This woman was quite famous, so HYDRA had to keep a fairly low profile after they had taken her. Victoria-Katherine was a famous fashion designer and businesswoman, the owner of the company VK, and the youngest multi-millionaire business woman in the world, at just age nineteen. She just a little taller than Beatrice was. She had long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes, but because she didn't have her bodyguards protecting her one day, her overly trusting nature had gotten her taken by an agent from HYDRA. She tried to catch a dog that had run away from its owner when she wasn't seen again; neither was the dog.

The third woman taken was a woman named Skylar Edwards, another very smart girl; she was a brain surgeon and biochemist. Skylar was just over the average height of most women, she was twenty-five years old, and had long straight brown hair and reddish-amber eyes. What had gotten her caught was her kind yet naive. She was helping what she thought was a poor homeless man when she was taken to the HYDRA base.

Raven Wells, a psychologist, was the fourth woman taken. She was just walking to her home Brooklyn, New York when someone just came up behind her and grabbed her. There was no sounds, no witnesses, it was like she never disappeared, which was the way HYDRA had liked it. Raven had long straight black hair with a blonde ombre done at the bottom of her hair. Her eyes were bright green, she was just under the average height for a woman, and she the same age as Skylar.