Chapter 3:

A/N: Hey guys! My exams are over, which means I can go back to keeping a more regular schedule! Yay! Anyway, enough of my rambling, enjoy this chapter! See you later!

- Harper E. Pierce

When Bucky and Raven returned to the tower, they decided it was a good idea to cool the rivalry between Lexi and Quinn. Neither of them were told what happened, as Raven said to them that the girls would explain the situation.

A few hours after shopping, the girls were sitting in the living room of the penthouse, when Tony walked up to them.

"Hart, Atkinson, we want to talk to you," Tony said, looking motioning over to someone who was absent from the conversation. Once he noticed, he rolled his eyes and looked over to the kitchen. "Spangles, you're supposed to be here too!"

"Wait... he has to be here too?!" Quinn asked anxiously. Lexi smirked in return.

"Yeah, of course. He's the leader of the team. I just buy, fund and support the Avengers." Tony grumped, still pissed off about that fact. Steve looked over to Tony and turned beet red.

"One moment please," Tony told them as he ran to get Steve, "the rest of you should go to the kitchen." The rest of the girls left the room, leaving Quinn and Lexi to sulk. Tony returned, laughing so hard he was crying. Steve's face turned even redder as he approached Quinn and Lexi, as did Quinn's. Quinn flushing at someone? Unheardof.

"First of all, Quinn, I can understand your pain, as sometimes I get in trouble for my big mouth too sometimes. Secondly, Lexi, your payback methods are hilarious," Tony told them, bursting out into laughter once again.

"It was NOT funny!" Quinn and Steve said simultaneously. They looked at each other and blushed.

"Quinn using a random person in the mall to get a little handsy with Lexi was also quite funny. But you BOTH are in deep shit for something I know you both did," Tony continued. "We told you when you first arrived NOT to use your powers without training,"

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?" Steve tried his hardest to be stern. Quinn couldn't help but blush, and Lexi smirked.

"It didn't work to pay him off! What else was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, maybe NOT go through with plan?"

"Shut up, Hartless!"

"I'll shut up when I want to shut up, Asskinbitch!"

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" Tony yelled overtop of their bickering. "We told you not to use your powers."

"Why am I getting in shit? I didn't even use mine!" Lexi whined.

"How did you know that Steve had to pee?"

"... Fine, you got me. But I slightly feel your emotions without use of my powers. All I have to do is amp it up to distinguish them and feel your sensations." She admitted brusquely.

"Can this feud just end now?!" Tony irked, "it's only going to get more annoying if you guys don't quit this now."

"Fine. Ended. Can I go now?" Quinn asked uncomfortably.

"Yeah sure." Tony sent them off. Lexi and Tony walked back into the kitchen, but Steve pulled Quinn aside.

"Hey... um- I'm sorry for... you know- uh, walking in on you." The blonde apologised awkwardly, barely looking her in the eyes.

"Yep, it's fine!" She replied quickly, eyes wide with awkwardness.

"So... we're cool?" He asked.