Chapter 1:

Wednesday, April 14th, 2015. A cloudy and cool day for Central Manhattan, New York City. Just the day before, seven new assets were left in the care of the Avengers, about to be trained and eventually become apart of the team. Rescued from HYDRA's grasp, SHIELD had insisted on the newcomers living with Avengers, in the renowned Avengers Tower. But, for people who had just been put through hell, waking up in an unfamiliar place with a bunch of strangers wasn't exactly comforting.

Victoria-Katherine, Quinn, Lorelei, Lexi, Beatrice, Skylar and Raven woke up in some of the biggest bedrooms and comfiest beds they had ever slept in, with some of the softest and most expensive bamboo sheets in the world, but they each woke up alone. Of course, FRIDAY had let each Avenger know when the women had awakened, and were dressed, so that they could begin the hardest part of the day; explaining what exactly was happening to them.

Victoria-Katherine was a little more excited to be in a huge bedroom, back to a life of luxury, not even questioning where she was; as long she had her comforts of home, she was happy. Her overly-trusting nature sometimes got the better of her. She dressed in the black jeans and grey cropped sweater laid out for her in the walk-in closet. Having to deal without a curling iron, she decided to throw her hair in a bun, and walk out to explore the rest of the wondrous place she was yet to discover the rest of. But when she discovered a gorgeous designer kitchen on the same floor, she also discovered three other people sitting at the island counter, looking very confused as to who she was. But then she realized it herself; she hadn't a clue who she was either.

"Now who the hell are you?" Quinn asked, a sass tone in her voice.

"Bro, that's literally the dumbest question you could ask, you know, because NONE of us know who we are?" Beatrice replied sarcastically.

"Guys, that's no way to treat a new person," Raven scolded the others. "But, do you know who you are?"

"Now that I think about it, I don't." Victoria-Katherine replied. "So you guys are in the same yacht?"

"I'm sorry... what?"

"You know, a yacht?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't speak rich people," Quinn sarcastically pointed out, rolling her eyes.

"It's a huge boat," Beatrice told her.

"Well, why didn't you just say boat?" Quinn asked querily.

"You know what, this is completely irrelevant. I wanted to ask if there's any more of us?" Raven asked the person who had just entered the room.

"Not that I know of."

"So there's four of us, none of us know who we are or why we're here. But does anyone else remember anything about a lab and russian scientists? Or is that just me going crazy?" Beatrice asked.

"What the hell happened in your past?!" Quinn circumspectly replied.

"Now that you say so, I remember a lab, with doctors and army men with thick russian accents. Some of them were hot, too. But I do remember having needles injected into me, and searing pains," Victoria-Katherine agreed.

"Jesus Christ, I don't remember anything about that, how the hell do you two remember that?" Raven exclaimed.

"Remember scientists and army men in a room? Yeah, I do too," Skylar appeared in the kitchen. Lorelei appeared beside her a second later.

"Where the hell did two you come from?!" Quinn queried dumbfoundedly.

"Downstairs. We decided to explore the tower a little. I'm guessing none of you know who you are either?" Lorelei replied.