Chapter 23: Valentine's Day Special II

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry the second (and last) part of the Valentine's Day special is late, but it's seventeen pages long! I hope you enjoy it, it's a long one. This is the last crossover chapter, so it'll be back to normal after this. I don't have much more to say, so later!

- Harper E. Pierce

"Oh my god! VK! It's so good to see you again!" Serena Van Der Woodsen said as she came upstairs to Tori's floor the next day. The tall blonde girl hugged the smaller girl. Blair was close behind her.

"Victoria-Katherine." Blair scoffed.

"Blair." Tori sneered back. "Aren't you betraying Eleanor by helping me?"

"Mother and I aren't speaking right now, not that it's any of your business. But yes, for my friends, and for my should-be modelling career, I will help you." The brunette rolled her eyes in annoyance. Suddenly, Chuck appeared from Tori's room in slacks and a button up shirt.

"Oh, you're already here." Serena acknowledged his presence

"Hello, dear sister," he replied with a smirk.

"I told you not to call me that,"

"But you are," he said. Tori was already confused, "our parents got married." He explained.

"Got it," Tori nodded. Carter and Nate then stepped out of the elevator. Nate sped out while Carter leisurely walked out of the elevator.

"Seriously?! You invited him?" Nate seethed while pointing at the real Carter behind him.

"What did I do?!" Carter asked Nate in frustration.

"Okay, that's it! Chuck, Nate, you need to get along with Carter for the next two weeks, otherwise, there's going to be hell to pay. Got it?!" Tori yelled overtop of their bickering. She was completely fed up with them. Chuck and Nate were taken aback by her sudden outburst, but they nodded in agreement. "Good. Now I believe I have to tell the rest of you why you're here,"

She told them everything and went into a little more detail than when she was just with Chuck. She did show them what she could do with her powers and explained them a little further as well. She also explained that what they were modelling was the first-ever launch of vibranium clothing in the western hemisphere.

"You guys are also going to meet my coworkers, the Avengers," she told them, "I need to sort out rooming arrangements with them because we don't exactly have enough prepared rooms for everyone. Some of you might have to share rooms,"

"Y-you mean like, Captain America? And Iron Man?" Blair was shocked. She did have a bit of crush on America's Golden Boy. I mean, who didn't?

"All of them. I will ask that you don't freak out when you meet them, just to save my embarrassment," Tori continued. They nodded in response. They all went upstairs in the elevator to the penthouse. Peter was there again, with all the other Avengers. Tori walked in normally, while the others had a small skip to their walk.

"Back with more friends, I see," Bruce commented. The others turned to her and her friends.

"Yes. This is Blair, Serena, Nate and-"

"HOLY SHIT! BUCKY, DO YOU HAVE A TWIN?!" Sam exclaimed, startling them all. Bucky turned and looked absolutely confused- until he and Carter looked at each other with faces of pure exasperation. Every single person in the room was absolutely astounded; they had never seen two people look so exact before. The only differences were Carter's clean-shaven face, younger look, and short hair- and of course, the metal arm. Carter was about twenty while Bucky was biologically around thirty.