Chapter 19:

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back from my trip and I'm publishing when I wanted to publish for once! (literally five minutes away from my deadline being over but procrastination) Anyways, this is sort of a filler chapter, I need a couple of those to space out the things I have planned for my characters. Enjoy!

- Harper E. Pierce

January rolled around quickly. New Years was fun, especially in New York, with the ball that dropped in Times Square, the parties, the drinking and everything else including everyone calling in sick the next day due to a wicked hangover. New York had grown cold over the past few weeks. There was snow everywhere now, which obviously pissed off any driver, having to drive through it.

Tony, Bruce, Skylar and Tris had kept busy with HYDRA's form of the super soldier serum, the red energy in that container, and the two stones they had. They had decided they weren't going to test anything until later on the girls, when they had a basis of what the stones really were.

Over the course of a couple of weeks, every single one of the girls' eyes began to change whenever they used their powers; well, everyone except Lorelei's. Raven's eyes were red, Lexi's were orange, Quinn's were yellow, exactly like Vision's stone, Skylar's were green, Tris's were blue like the other stone, and Tori's were purple. But Lorelei's eyes hadn't changed at all. They were the same almost black colour no matter how much power she used.

The girls' powers had been developing, them growing more and more powerful each day now. Each of their powers had now been completely deciphered, except for Lorelei's.

Tori's powers had changed dramatically over the past few weeks. When her eyes changed, so did her powers. Tori's invisibility had been rendered almost useless compared to her new power, which was manipulating objects and energies, but it was mostly using energies to destroy things. She could no longer use her invisibility on herself without being in tremendous pain, and objects couldn't handle the amount of power she was using when she tried to use invisibility on them, and they would just get almost eaten up by a purple energy source coming out of her hands. It was difficult for her to use her powers now.

Tris's powers required her to be in a large room, as most of the time now, she could travel to space and all around it, by herself. But once her eyes started turning electric blue, she also got the ability to manipulate gamma radiation and space-like objects. She was weak with the objects, but traveling was becoming easier. She was just gaining the ability to travel with one person without passing out.

Lexi had grown more powerful over the last few weeks. She was much more in control of her powers than she previously had been. She was able to make the toughest of the Avengers breakdown in the middle of the room if she wanted to. She could inflict serious pain on the Hulk. And her powers were growing stronger every day.

Quinn was able to control the mind of anyone she wanted already, but she was having a harder time with telepathy and blocking out others out who had powers similar to hers. Yet she was adamant that no one try to help her with that part of her powers. Compulsion was no issue for her. It was blocking Loki and Wanda out that was. And Loki was appearing to be a problem already because of it.

Skylar's regenerative powers had proven themselves not to do with molecules, but with the essence of time. She was able to age and heal things faster, and regenerate things back into a previous state. And she had just started being able to time travel through different eras of time as well. She didn't like using her powers for time travel because of how afraid she was of screwing up timelines.

Raven's powers had done something similar to Tori's situation. She couldn't use her powers to shape shift anymore either without going through immense pain. But she could change an entire room into a whole new place, like a jungle. She could use her powers on other people, and she could turn objects into other objects. She could make herself disappear and appear in the scene she wanted to be in. She had a hard time adjusting to her new powers.