Chapter 21:

A/N: Hey guys! I'm SO sorry this chapter is late, I was just super busy and life got in the way. I do have some things to tell you though.

The next few chapters will be single-character focused chapters, each chapter jumping from different characters. The next one or two chapters, however, will be Valentine's Day Specials, and all of the characters will be in them.

I also do have to announce that the Valentine's Day special will be a crossover(s) chapters, with the TV show Gossip Girl. (A little cheesy, but let me have my fun). So Chuck Bass! If you haven't watched it, I'm giving you guys about a week or so to watch a couple of episodes before the next chapter comes out. Anyways, thanks for listening to my Ted Talk!

- Harper E. Pierce

It was almost February now. The month of January practically flew by, and it was colder than ever. It had been almost every day now that Lexi had woken up beside Bucky. Because of their secret friendship, most of the fighting between them had stopped. Instead of their fighting happening twice a day, it was now curbed to about twice a week, and most of the time, they could resolve the fights themselves.

That was until one morning. Lexi had woken up in his room again one morning and immediately put on her old clothes from the previous night. She walked to the elevator and went to her own room on her floor to get ready for breakfast.

Once she was ready, she walked towards the elevator went up to the penthouse. From what it looked like, she was the last one awake today. Everyone eating breakfast either at the island in the kitchen or on the couch. Steve and Bucky were just sitting and talking in the kitchen, while Vision and Wanda were busy cuddling up on the couch. The other six girls were having some deep conversation, but Sam, Peter, Tony and Natasha were busy going through old photos. Tony's baby pictures? Lexi needed to see that.

"Whatcha doing?" Lexi leaned over the top of the couch to look over Tony's shoulder at his phone. Natasha and Sam were seated next to him while Peter was also looking over his shoulder.

"Taking a trip down memory lane," Tony explained concisely. Lexi nodded. "Oh look, it's the Stark tech launch gala back in 2008," he said. Lexi's eyes widened a little and she swallowed hard. As he scrolled through pictures, there was one that came up that made her very nervous.

"Who are those people?" Peter asked.

"Some of my old managers and coworkers."

"That girl draped over your right shoulder doesn't seem like she's was one of your coworkers," Natasha pointed out. The girl she was talking about was taller, had blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes under heavy black eye makeup. She was wearing a skin-tight very short black dress and she had patent leather stilettos on. She was giving the camera a sexy smirk.

"She wasn't. You can't really see her face in this photo. Although now that I think of it, she looks familiar. Let me show you guys a better photo of-" Lexi snatched the phone out of his hand very quickly, threw it at the ground and stomped on it very harshly. Tony was a little startled by her action. Everyone in the room was now staring at her very quietly as she had her meltdown.

"Jesus, if you hate that photo of me, just say so, you don't have to Hulk smash my phone!"

"That's not funny, Tony." Bruce rolled his eyes at him.

"Anyways, we can continue on my laptop." Tony went on. "And don't you even think about doing that to my laptop, I have to work on it." He stared daggers at Lexi. She knew exactly where this was headed and a wave of shame hit her really hard. He opened his laptop and found the previous photo, then after click right a couple of times, he found the photo he was looking for. It was a selfie of him and the girl together from that night. She was busted.