Chapter 7:

A/N: Hey guys! The next chapter is out, earlier than usual, this will not happen often. I should've probably warned you guys earlier about the Civil War spoilers in these next couple of chapters, (not that I don't think anyone hasn't seen it), but here it is. I don't own anything you recognize by the way. Happy reading!

- Harper E. Pierce

Three days later in Vienna, the Sokovia Accords agreement was about to take place when a bombing happened, killing the current King of an African country called Wakanda, King T'Chaka. After a couple of hours, the newspaper revealed that Bucky was the one who bombed the place, and the king's son, Prince T'Challa, sought to avenge his father's death, even though Natasha strongly advised him against it. She warned Steve about it, and told him not to go after Bucky, but of course he didn't listen and went after him anyway. Sam followed him, finding where Bucky was and confronting him, which went better than expected. It wasn't like he didn't remember anything, he was living with Steve for about six months before leaving again.

A whole fight broke out, a SWAT team attempted to take Bucky into custody, but Steve wouldn't let them and they fought them off fairly well until a man in a metal cat suit showed up and joined them. They were all arrested and taken into custody back in New York.

But somehow, the Winter Soldier was reactivated, and the girls, Natasha, Sharon Carter, and Steve had to fight off the Winter Soldier, leaving Steve to finally knock him out the Winter Soldier. He and Sam also escaped, leaving Quinn, Lexi and Tori to sneak off with Cap and Sam a couple of minutes later. They were now in hiding, and waiting on Bucky to wake to explain what happened. Sam told everyone when Bucky began stirring in his sleep. Lexi, Quinn and Tori stayed with Bucky while Sam went to go and get Steve, who was doing something else. The metal-armed man woke up and saw who it was. He had a weight on his arm to make sure that when he woke up he wasn't still the Winter Soldier, and from what it looked like, he wasn't.

"Barnes," Lexi greeted him.

"Atkinson, Whiteson, Hart," he returned, then looking to his best friend, "Steve."

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked coldly.

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." He replied, proving he not the Winter Soldier.

"Can't read that in a museum. Just like that we're supposed to be cool?" Sam commented. Bucky sighed.

"What did I do?"

"Enough." Steve replied.

"You basically went all HYDRA on us, and tried to attack us. You destroyed a helicopter in the process." Quinn told him bluntly.

"Thanks, Atkinbitch. He really needed to know that," Tori rolled her eyes at the overly-honest girl.

"Oh, god, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky went on guiltily. Everyone looked confused.

"What words?" Lexi asked.

"Longing, Rusted, Seventeen, Daybreak, Furnace, Nine, Benign, Homecoming, One, Freight Car. Those ten words in Russian activate the Winter Soldier. After those words are said, I black out, and the next thing I know, people are congratulating me for completing my mission." He explained. They all nodded in understanding.

"Who was he?" Steve asked.

"I don't know."

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup, the doctor did it all just to get ten minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know'." Bucky thought for a moment.