Chapter 8:

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! Once again, I don't own anything that you recognize. These chapters are in the same time frame as the Civil War movie. As I don't have any other news, have fun reading!

- Harper E. Pierce

A few hours later, Tony's team landed in Halle Airport in Germany, about to stop Cap's side. The whole time, on the flight there, and on the way to their hotel, Peter was filming his entire experience. He and Skylar had become good friends on the way there, but Lorelei and Tris just got annoyed with him. They were only a little ways towards the airport and had decided that they were going to drive there. Natasha, Vision,

"Can you put that damn camera down?! We're about to go and stop Cap, you don't need to film that!"

"Sorry," Peter put it away hesitantly, "you guys very pretty, by the way."

"Flattery will get you nowhere with us," Lorelei growled.

"Jesus Christ, who stomped on your sand castle?" Tony asked the grouchy girls. Tris and Lorelei just growled in response.

"No one's had a coffee today," Skylar excused.

"And no one has a proper suit! All we have are Natasha's extra suits. Except for the kid, who has his own suit, thanks to you." Tris rolled her eyes at him.

"What's wrong with that?" Natasha asked with a look of hurt on her face.

"Well, I'm sorry that once you guys become Avengers you get suits! No one expects you to go off and starting fighting with us now! You have a least another month of training before you guys can choose!" Tony shot back.

"This is pointless and stupid," T'Challa muttered under his mask.

"Wait a minute, we only had a month left as trainees?!" Lorelei exclaimed.

"Yes, but if you choose to be an Avenger, you continue on training, like the rest of us. And you're part of the team at that point too." Vision confirmed for her.

"You mean... that we don't have to be Avengers? We can go back to our normal lives after our training is done?" Tris asked them. She wanted to go back to her normal life.

"Basically. We talked about this eight months ago, don't you remember?" Rhodes queried.

"Not really. It was a very brief conversation,"

"Whatever. We're almost here anyway." T'Challa pointed out, trying his best to stay on task.

-

"We need to get to that doctor and Tony's going to try and stop us, I just know it. So we're going to have to be able to fight them. I have a plan..." Steve began, "Wanda and Clint, I need you to go up to the parking lot on the North side. Clint, protect Wanda, she's going to need it since Tony wants her back at the tower. Got it?"

"Yep," Wanda replied as they took off. Steve turned to Bucky.

"Buck, Sam and Lexi, I need you guys getting inside the airport to find the quinjet. And use Redwing. You guys need to help me stop the doctor. Now, Quinn, Tori, Scott and I will hold up the fight in the middle. Scott I want you to do your thing too, so get ready to shrink. Communication is key here, we have to tell each other everything that's happening. Got that?" He directed them, looking over at Quinn. They all nodded in response. But a certain feeling tugged at Quinn's chest. Her heart began to beat faster than before and her palms were sweating. Instead of the condescending look he usually shot at her, knowing she wasn't one to follow orders, his oceanic eyes gleamed with trust and confidence in her, and his small smile pleaded that he'd be right. Had he ever looked at her like that before? No, it couldn't be. He liked that agent, Sharon Carter. They'd just made out infront of her. The thought made Quinn's stomach churn.