Chapter 2:

A/N: Hey guys! I found some time to update the next chapter, you're welcome! And thank god, because I need a bit of a break from my exams right now! Hope you guys enjoy it!

- Harper E. Pierce

The girls were getting ready to go shopping with the Avengers, as they needed clothes, and weren't to be trusted alone in a public place yet. They were still trainees that needed to learn to control their powers.

Most of the girls were already waiting for Quinn, with the exception of Tori, who was busy doing her hair; she had borrowed Wanda's hair dryer, because her hair was "in need of severe beautifying attention". Lexi, Lorelei, Skylar, Beatrice and Raven sat around in the living room on Quinn's floor, just waiting around and talking. Well, most of them were talking, Lexi was opting out of conversation and chose to read a book; she still didn't trust her roommates. But suddenly, Steve, Natasha and Vision stepped out of the elevator, and appeared in their living room.

"Where's Tori?" Natasha asked them.

"She still has Wanda's hair dryer, she needs to 'beautify' herself," Lorelei replied with a tone of sass.

"We were hoping that we could leave soon, now where's Quinn?" Steve told them.

"We sent her to go fetch Tori, she's been taking forever." Lexi lied.

"No, she-" Skylar was cut off by a swift impact of Lexi's foot on hers, indicting to her to keep her mouth shut.

"Thank god, you people are so slow." Natasha commented, looking at Lexi with a raised brow at her harsh movement towards Skylar. Lexi winked in return, and Natasha caught on. Vision just stood there, not even noticing was going on.

"Hey, do you mind if I use your washroom?" Steve asked.

"Sure, go right ahead." Lexi welcomed him, not even looking up from her book.

"Thanks," he ran off towards Quinn's bedroom, as it was the closest one to where they were standing, and every bedroom in the tower had an ensuite. Once he was out of earshot, Beatrice and Raven turned to Lexi.

"You know she's in the shower, right?" Beatrice asked her.

"No, is she? I thought she was in Sokovia," Lexi replied sarcastically, still not looking up from her book.

"Then what the hell was that for?" Raven asked her.

"It just felt right," Lexi replied.

"And that was painful, Lexi." Skylar told her, rubbing her foot.

"You'll get over it," she replied. The girls all gave her a demeaning look. Lexi slammed her book shut, and looked up them, "I'm giving Quinn a taste of her own medicine, jeez."

"Meh, I can see why." Lorelei let her off the hook.

"And cap needs to be corrupted a little. He's got a stick shoved up his-" Natasha was cut off by two loud screams coming from the washroom.

-

Quinn had just turned the shower water off, and opened the glass shower door, to realize she had forgotten her towel and needed to grab it from the linen section of her walk-in closet in her bedroom. It was her bedroom, it was private and the door was shut, she could walk around in it with indecency, right. Wrong.

She opened the door, and began to walk out of her bathroom when she slammed and fell right on top of a certain blonde super soldier. She both looked up to see what she had fallen onto, and ended up looking right into the Steve, who had looked at the same time.