Chapter 37:

A/N: Hey guys! I've posted yet another chapter for you, in hopes to cure your boredom because we're stuck inside with nothing to do. I promise, there will be more coming soon. Enjoy Chapter 37!

- Harper E. Pierce

Lorelei, Nat, Nebula, Rhodes and Clint all appeared on Morag in the year 2014. Clint quickly regrew the Benetar to its normal size again, and climbed aboard with Nat and Lorelei, while Nebula and Rhodey stayed on the planet. Nebula, before getting off the ship, programmed where the three of them would be going into the ship's GPS.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint impatiently asked the alien and Rhodey.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock," Nat added. Nebula rolled her eyes and walked out of the ship.

"All that is really helpful," Rhodes replied sarcastically as Nebula walked out of the ship.

"Thanks," Lorelei said to her.

"At least one of you is appreciative," she spat as she walked out. Lorelei giggled.

"Take care, okay?" Rhodes hugged Nat, then Lorelei.

"Yeah," Nat replied.

"Take that stone and come back. No messing around," he instructed.

"Hey, you got this," Clint patted Rhodes on the shoulder.

"Let's get it done, yes sir," Rhodes replied.

"See you back," Nat smiled at them as the three of them walked onto the ship.

"Get it that stone!" Lorelei pointed at the two of them.

"Y'all better watch each other's six," Rhodes used that to say goodbye, as the door of the ship closed and the Benetar took off for Vormir. The three of them sat down in the seat, Lorelei and Nat upfront with Clint in the back.

"Why did I get the back seat?" Clint asked.

"Because I called shotgun before you," Lorelei replied facetiously.

"You teleported over to the seat, how is that fair?" Clint crossed his arms as the Benetar drove at lightspeed through the galaxy.

"It's not. I'm just better than you,"

"Will you two babies quit your bickering? I don't really want to hear it for the whole trip," Nat asked.

"He started it,"

"I feel like a single mom on a road trip with four kids right about now," she shook her head.

"This is almost like Budapest, except there's a third wheel this time," Clint smirked.

"Okay, seriously Nat, what the hell happened in Budapest?! I'm dying to know these things!" Lorelei begged her redheaded friend.

"Sorry, Lorelei, what happens in Budapest-" Nat began

"Stays in Budapest," Clint finished the sentence.

"I really hate you guys," The black-haired woman sulked. Clint and Nat chuckled as they moved through the galaxy. They finally arrived at their destination, to see a desert planet with an orange glow emanating from the eclipsed sun behind it, and behind the very tall mountain which a lot of the eclipse was blocked. They all stared at it in awe.

"Wow– Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome," Clint exclaimed. The three of them parked the ship and began their walk across the desert toward the mountain.

"I'm not gonna lie, I am NOT excited to have to climb that mountain," Lorelei admitted.

"Trust me, neither am I. I bet about ninety percent of the time we spend here is going to be just walking," Natasha agreed with her.