Chapter 26:

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the long wait (yet again) but I've been so busy with school these past few weeks. I seriously do want to continue this story until the end, but I just have problems finding the time to write these days. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned for more!

- Harper E. Pierce

Almost two weeks had passed since Damon had died. Everyone was completely healed by now, Skylar, Lexi, everyone. Of course, Ross had to come in and yell at Raven for it, saying she now has a criminal record and how that doesn't look good with the press. Raven didn't really care either way, the press wasn't her thing.

Raven had decided on getting that dog her and Bruce had picked. He was a Samoyed puppy that Raven had named Prince. She had just got him that day, after the meeting with Ross. Not everyone had met him yet, most of the girls hadn't yet. Of course, Tony was pissed off at her for not asking permission to get the dog. She also didn't really care, she wanted that dog.

It was during breakfast that Tris, Skylar, Quinn and Lorelei came upstairs to meet the dog, while Lexi and Tori were still getting dressed. Most of the Avengers were upstairs, while a few were either just having their first coffee alone. That was typical of Natasha, Bucky, Tony and sometimes Wanda and Vision. That seemed to be the case thing morning. Training had already happened that morning, it was a typical day in the life of the Avengers.

"This dog is adorable, why is Tony even mad?" Skylar asked Raven as she sat on the couch beside her.

"Because I have to take care of it, and he's already chewed his Louis Vuitton shoes," Raven replied.

"Honestly, Prince is so cute, we needed a mascot." Tris pet him and he wagged his tail.

"No we don't," Tony growled in response.

"Someone's in a mood," Quinn rolled her eyes as she pet the ten-week-old samoyed puppy.

"Yeah, because I went in my closet to find one of my favourite pairs of dress shoes chewed up, thanks to that thing."

"He's a puppy, he's still learning, like me," Peter excused.

"He's just as cute too," Tori added after stepping out of the elevator. The dog ran over and barked as she came out. Tori went down to pet him. She stood back up again, giving Peter a kiss.

"Honestly you two are so cute together," Wanda and Vision told her came up the stairs as well.

"I have to say the same about you guys," Tori replied kindly.

"Ugh... couples," Raven rolled her eyes vehemently. Lorelei looked over at Raven with a raised brow.

"You were just in a-"

"We don't talk about that." Raven cut Lorelei off. The puppy walked about the kitchen happily. It quietly barked at Steve while he was making his grilled cheese, telling him he wanted attention. He smiled at the dog.

"Go see your mother, Prince," he told the puppy. The puppy wagged its tail and stayed near Steve. "Prince-"

"Prince, come here," Raven called him over. The puppy began to make his way over to Raven. The elevator doors opened, and Lexi and Bucky stepped out of the elevator together... for the eleventh time in the last two weeks. People in the tower began to grow suspicious of them, especially since the fighting had mostly curbed itself for no reason. The dog turned to the elevator at light speed and charged at them, barking like mad.

"AAAAAAHHHHH! GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" Lexi screeched, pure terror, taking over her facial features as she hid behind Bucky. The Avengers all jumped at the sudden reaction, running over to the area to make sure she was okay. Bucky looked over his shoulder to see her face buried in his back and her breathing unsteady.