Chapter 33:

A/N: Hey guys! The next chapter is out again! Yay for actually publishing (*silently giving myself shit for not doing it on time) but it's out for you guys to enjoy! Another chapter will be coming soon.

Back on Earth, Steve, Nat, Sam, Bruce, Rhodes, Quinn, Tris, Lorelei, Raven, Vision and Wanda had almost landed in Wakanda. They had hopped on a quinjet, so they were able to get there much faster. Sam flew the plane while the others waited, and Steve navigated.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0," Steve instructed.

"I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to," Sam replied. He followed Steve's instructions and flew downwards until Sam thought that they were going to land in the jungle. Just when he thought that they went through some sort of forcefield, and Wakanda's capital city was revealed. At the palace, T'Challa and Okoye waited with the Kingsguard.

"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world this is not what I imagined," Okoye stated.

"And what did you imagine?" T'Challa asked.

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks," she replied. T'Challa chuckled as they watched the plane land in front of them. As they stepped out, T'Challa and Okoye stepped forward to greet them. Steve and Nat stepped out first, with Bruce and Rhodes behind them.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked Rhodes.

"Yeah, he's a King," Rhodes replied.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve shook hands with T'Challa. Bruce cleared his throat bowed before T'Challa.

"What are you doing?" Rhodes said as if he had no idea what was going on.

"Uh, we don't do that here," T'Challa explained to Bruce. Bruce shot Rhodes a look, who smiled back, "so how big of an assault should we expect?

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault," Bruce told him.

"How we looking?" Nat asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and-"

"And a semi-stable one-hundred-year-old man," Bucky walked in from the side and cut him off. Steve smiled as his best friend and hugged him.

"How you been, Buck?" Steve asked.

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world," he replied, "where's Lexi?"

"On her way," Raven replied, looking over at T'Challa, who winked at her and smiled when he asked.

"Wow, you're not even gonna say 'hi' to us? Rude!" Tris exclaimed. Bucky then came up and hugged them.

"Miss you too, fam," Lorelei smiled at him.

"Should we head inside?" T'Challa ushered them all in the palace. They followed him to Shuri's tech room, where Shuri took Vision to her lab table immediately and scanned him.

"Whoa," Bruce exclaimed while looking at the fantastic technology Wakanda had.

"The structure is polymorphic," Shuri stated.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially," Bruce explained what the two geniuses did to the sixteen-year-old.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asked.

"Because... we didn't think of it,"

"Yeah, they're not really the smartest of the bunch here," Tris excused.

"What is your name?" Shuri asked Tris.

"Dr. Beatrice Spencer, chemist and physicist," she shook Shuri's hand.