Chapter 22:

A/N: Hey guys! The first part of the Valentine's Day Special is out (even though it barely has anything to do with Valentine's Day, but whatever), and I think you'll really like it. It is the first part of the crossover chapters (there's only going to be two), and I think the next one will come out this weekend, hopefully either tomorrow or Friday if all goes well with my writing schedule. Also, if you need a reference to who is who from Gossip Girl, just look up these names on the internet and you'll get it.

Chuck Bass, Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen, Nate Archibald, Carter Baizen.

Happy Valentine's day and enjoy this chapter!

- Harper E. Pierce

Tori was in a panic. Her spring fashion show was only two weeks away, and she only had two models, one of whom was Lexi, and the other was Peter after she batted her eyelashes at him to make him say yes. It didn't take much. Her vibranium line was completely finished and it was going to be the biggest launch of her career because no one in the western hemisphere had ever used vibranium in clothes.

About her and Peter, over the last few weeks, they had been going on a lot of dates. Over the last three weeks, she and Peter had gone out on five dates. There was a bit of an unspoken thing going on between them. And everyone in the team was waiting for Peter to make his move which looked like it was going to happen soon. Because little did the two of them know, everyone in that tower shipped it.

An idea suddenly came to her at that moment. An amazing idea, that could get her models, and that could reunite her with some old friends. She got out her phone and immediately called the New York Palace Hotel on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

"New York Palace Hotel concierge, how may I help you?" A concierge lady answered over the phone.

"Hello, my name is Victoria-Katherine Whiteson III, and I'd like to speak with Charles Bass please..."

-

By the end of a half an hour long conversation, Tori had another four models, all of which were good friends of her childhood best friend, Chuck Bass. Chuck was two and a half years younger than she was, but he was the one who taught Tori a lot of her English. She was going to have to ask her friend Carter Baizen herself, because Chuck was being Chuck, and refused to talk to him. She never understood why Chuck hated him.

Tori, for the first six years of her life, grew up in Poland with her Polish-American father and Polish mother. And they moved to the Upper East Side of New York then and stayed in the New York Palace Hotel for a while before they moved into her mansion near the area. There, she met the owner's son, Chuck, and became best friends with him. They went to the same schools for a long time until high school, when Tori went to Constance Billard School for Girls. Chuck went to St. Jude's School for Boys two years later.

Since St. Jude's and Constance Billard were so close together, Tori for the first two years of high school, was friends with Carter Baizen, who was in her year. She and Carter were two of the most popular people in their schools, and news on Gossip Girl was almost always about them. She and Carter were just friends and never really considered dating.

Tori's popularity boosted around her sixteenth birthday when her father bought her a brand new black Porsche and gave her his company, VK, a fashion design brand. At the time, it was a small business that didn't mean much to the family, but her father wanted Tori to have a hand in business. But the second Tori got her hands on the company it had become popular. Her first clothing launch was only three weeks after she got the company, and everyone on the Upper East Side wanted her designs. Her father's plan had worked a little too well because, by the next year, she had made double the amount her father made in his lifetime. She was a seventeen-year-old multi-millionaire.