Chapter 25:

A/N: Hey guys! I hope everyone who's on their March Break right now is having a good one! First of all, for everyone who saw Captain Marvel, WHO ELSE THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING?!?! Anyway, I'm back with another chapter that I hope everyone will enjoy it! See you soon!

- Harper E. Pierce

The next day, every single one of the girls was in the lab/medical floor when they got back. Most of them were only there overnight, but Skylar was still completely unconscious after her hit, and she was going to be on that floor until she healed enough to stay in her bedroom. Something told the girls that it was going to be a while before she was better, which meant that healing for any of them was out of the question.

Lexi's stab wound had grazed one of her organs, so she wasn't going to be allowed to leave her room for a while. And if she was lucky, she wouldn't be allowed to leave her floor. Skylar was going to be the same when she woke up, only Skylar's time being bedridden would likely be longer.

Quinn got a splint for her nose, which was completely broken, and she got a few of her worst gashes and lacerations bandaged and stitched by Bruce. They would be gone in a few days since everyone's healing process was much faster with the serum. It was her nose that was going to take a bit longer. About a week or two in the splint, maybe more.

Tris's blood sugar was very low after all of that teleporting. It wasn't even the distance that bothered her, it was how many times she did it. She had to eat a hell of a lot of sugar when she got on that plane, and even then she was still dizzy. It proved that many of the girls, including her, needed more practice with their powers. Tris had a few cuts that needed to be stitched, but because of how easy it was to get away from the guards with her teleporting, she managed to get out with only one major cut near her collarbone.

Tori had a black eye from a punch she had received from one of the guards, a bullet that had just grazed her thigh, and a gash on her shoulder, and of course, a few cuts, one actually close to her eye that she needed stitches for. That came from having to save Peter from getting stabbed and she was going to kill him for that when she got out of the lab. Tori wasn't happy that Peter had come along on the rescue mission either, he wasn't technically supposed to.

Lorelei's scars weren't as physical as they were mental. Although she had a gash on her leg, quite a few cuts and a minor concussion, the whole time she felt that it was her fault Raven had gotten captured. She was the one who pressured her into going to see Damon to tell him the truth. The one thing she wanted was answers from Damon.

Speaking of, when Damon got back to the tower, he was immediately kept in the same prison Loki was kept in when he tried to attack New York. The Avengers had been waiting on him to wake up so they could question him since he had been knocked out.

Raven's wrist was completely broken in three places and it had partially healed like that, which wasn't good; it had to be rebroken so it could heal properly. She had a cast on it after the painful rebreaking of her wrist, and then she had to get a ton of stitches and bandages. She was covered in lacerations and gashes that needed a lot of attention. Bruce took a long time to stitch her up, and the whole time, Raven's eyes just looked pained and lost, and her expression was vacant. She didn't even know if she was even ready to look her former lover in the eyes, knowing now who he was and had been the whole time.

"Hey, Raven," Bruce finally got her attention, "are you okay?"

"I'm fi-"

"I know you're not," he cut her off. Raven looked him in the eyes with sadness laced in her voice as she spoke.

"The last five years of my life have been a complete lie. The man I thought I was going to marry was really a HYDRA agent looking to turn me into a weapon. And I don't even know why he did it..." she told him, "I may have lied to him, but what he lied to me about beats all the lies I told him."