Epilogue:

A/N: Hey guys! This is the last chapter of the Seven. Thank you so much for being apart of this journey with me and for all of your support! If you would like to see another story, please check out my new story Promise Me that I just published! Without further ado, enjoy the final chapter of the Seven.

- Harper E. Pierce

Sixteen years later...

Tori's eyes fluttered open that morning. She flipped over in bed to see her husband slowly waking up next to her. She smiled at Peter lovingly, kissing his cheek lightly to wake him. His brown eyes slowly opened to look at his wife.

"Good morning, Princess," he mumbled happily.

"Good morning," Tori replied, giving her husband a kiss before looking behind him at the time, "SHIT!" Tori shot up in bed, realizing that it was almost noon and everyone would be there in an hour and a half, "we slept in!" She exclaimed.

"We gotta wake up the kids!" Peter replied, both of them quickly getting out of bed to get showered and dressed. Tori had the maids clean the place and tidy everything up, while Peter began breakfast for everyone. With no makeup on yet, she ran to the upstairs west hallway of her mansion in upstate New York and called out the little versions of her and Peter.

"Tony! Chanel! Ace! Time to get up! Your cousins will be here in an hour and you all need to get dress and clean your rooms!" She called through the door of all their bedrooms. Immediately, her middle child Chanel, who looked a lot more like Peter than her, walked out in a panic.

"Mom! I can't get ready and clean my room in an hour! Can't Marianne do it today?" Her only daughter whined. Tori sighed internally. She was a girl after her own heart, even as an eight-year-old.

"Chanel, the more you whine, the less time you have, now get in the shower!" Tori told her a second time. She then heard a loud crash coming from her youngest son's room and ran in to make sure he wasn't hurt. On the floor, Ace, her six-year-old, laughing as the bookcase in his bedroom had fallen over and was covered in webs. She lifted him off the ground and held him in her arms, "Ace, how many times do I have to tell you not to use your powers in your bedroom?"

"I'm sorry mommy," the little boy gave his mother a guilty look, one that looked similar to her own. She kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Do you want me to help you get dressed this morning?" She asked.

"No, I can do it all by myself!" He insisted, squirming out of her arms to get dressed. She put him down, and the little one began to rifle through his own drawers. She walked out of the room, calling for one of the maids to help little Ace with getting ready and cleaning his room that morning. She noticed that her oldest was still asleep. She knocked on her twelve-year-old's door, making sure he was awake.

"Tony! Wake up!" She yelled through the door.

"Yes, mother," she could hear the groan from the other side of the door.

"Make sure your brother and sister are downstairs in an hour for breakfast!" She told her children. Tori went back to her and Peter's room to finish doing her makeup, before heading downstairs to meet Peter, who had been downstairs for the last half hour.

"Kids awake?" He asked.

"Marianne's with Ace," she replied, sitting down at the island in the very large and glamorous kitchen.

"When are they going to be here?" Peter asked his wife.

"Lexi and Bucky will be here first since they're only coming from Colorado. I heard Bucky's been having trouble with Natasha lately," she replied, "the others will be here in the next hour or two,"