Chapter 16: Christmas Special III

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter of the Christmas Special, with only two or three more Christmas Special chapters on the way. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

- Harper E. Pierce

Everyone was scrambling to get their gifts for Secret Santa, and Tori was under even more pressure. She had taken measurements from every single one of the Avengers. She told her three most loyal employees, after having to explain that she was now an Avenger and fashion designer, that they were to come to Avengers tower to help her design nine evening gowns and eight suits for before December 24th. They automatically rushed over to help, and began working immediately on the suits, deciding to do the faster part of the whole thing first. It was already December the eighth, so she only had sixteen days to design seventeen outfits. She was going to have to do one outfit a day, which was a lot to do, especially when nine of those outfits had to be different.

She started with Tony's suit. They both had similar taste when it came to men's clothing, so it only took about half an hour to come up with an idea. She had the girls make the suit as she came up with more ideas about suits and dresses. She was starting on Vision's suit when someone knocked on her door.

"Hey, Tori?" To her surprise, Loki was the one calling her.

"Hey Loki. I'm a little busy at the moment, can this wait?" Tori tried to wave him off quickly, but it didn't work.

"Actually, that's something I wanted to talk to you about," Loki persisted. Tori was officially confused. Loki's taste in men's clothing was quite exquisite, but he never was one to ask for advice about clothes.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to ask, have you gotten ideas about dresses for you guys yet?" He asked her innocently. Tori was even more confused.

"I've brainstormed a little for everyone, but none of my ideas are official for the dresses yet. Why are you asking?"

"What's your idea for Miss Spencer's dress?" He finally said bluntly. Tori once again, had no idea where this was going.

"Not to be rude, but why do you care?"

"Well..."

"Hey Loki! Hey Tori!" Skylar appeared in the room. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Oh, of course not come in!" Tori waved her in. "What were you saying, Loki?"

"Oh uh-" Loki was a little more nervous with two people now in the room, but Skylar had become a good friend of his over the last while. Of course, she didn't know about his blackmail tactics on Quinn. She definitely wouldn't approve. These two were going to be the only others who knew about his crush other than Quinn.

"Well?" Tori cut off his train of thought impatiently.

"This might sound cheesy, but I want my suit to sort of match her dress." He said sheepishly, an emotion that was unfamiliar to him.

"Does someone have a little crush?" Skylar smirked at him. Loki rolled his eyes in response.

"Really Skylar?"

"Actually, I really like that idea. But have you asked her to be your date yet?" Tori thought about it.

"No, I don't think she's a big fan of me." He said to them. "I'm going to have get you, Quinn, to talk to her about that. Get her to like me."

"Loki, you're crazy. She thinks you're a dick. And she's not wrong." Quinn said back in his head.

"Do it, you mewling quim." He barked back in his head.