Chapter 27:

A/N: Hey guys! My apologies (again) for the long wait. It's a really busy time of year at school right now, so my writing schedule has been a little off. Speaking of, for the next few weeks, I might not be able to update for a while because of school. Exam season is here to kill me, so I need to focus on that for a bit. I promise I will be back to update soon though!

To anyone who's seen Endgame... WASN'T IT JUST AMAZING?!?!?!

Thank you for understanding, I will update again (hopefully) soon. Enjoy this chapter!

- Harper E. Pierce

It was officially April. The weather in New York City was still chilly, but it wasn't like a typical January would be. It had been almost two years since the girls had arrived at Avengers' Tower as well. And they'd soon be leaving it.

Tony decided that the Tower was a little too impractical for the Avengers. They needed a new facility, the whole thing with everybody getting their own floor was proving to become impossible with so many people now, especially with Tori having people moving in and out of the tower constantly. So he found a buyer and sold the place. Everyone was packing up for that, boxes were everywhere. Tony had already renovated the new Avengers facility, so most of the furniture was staying at the Tower.

There was a small problem with moving day. And it started with Peter being out of the tower a lot recently, going on about a bunch of space weapons being made from the battle of New York, and about this guy called the Vulture. Tony, of course, told Peter to leave it alone and that he'd handle it. But he didn't listen, causing a boat to split in half, endangering a bunch of lives on that boat, and he got himself kicked out of the Avengers because of it and his suit taken away. So for a bit, he was living at his aunt's place. Until he found out about the whole plan to rob Avengers Tower on moving day. Peter decided to go follow the Vulture in his old, crappy excuse for a suit, stop the robbery of the quinjet, and get the Vulture behind bars. Which was successful, and it got Peter back into the Avengers.

It also got Tony's secret relationship with Pepper back out, and the announcement that they were getting married out. Yep, Tony had kept his relationship a secret from everyone. The whole time, everyone thought they were broken up and she was the CEO of Stark Industries on the Malibu side of the Industry. Well, she was, but she was still living in New York in her own apartment. So yeah, everyone was pissed out about that. But they still congratulated him on the announcement of their wedding.

Tori was livid about the whole thing, at both Tony and Peter. She thought that kicking Peter out of the Avengers was too rash, and she thought that Peter was an idiot for not listening to Tony. She got over it after both men got a good, hard slap in the face from her.

The new facility was just outside of the city, and it wasn't as tall; there were only four floors. But the land for it was huge. The main building was over a million square feet, with almost five hundred acres of land for it to sit it. It was a lot quieter, which was nice. Many of them didn't like the sounds of the bustling city. The top floor of the main building was the home of the Avengers. The largest part was the main room, which was huge. It was equipped with a giant designer kitchen, a huge living room with tons of seating area and a huge tv, a dining area and two bathrooms.

Down a corridor were the bedrooms. The hall looked much like a college dormitory area, but it was a hell of a lot nicer than a college dormitory. Each person had their own room, and there were five extra bedrooms down that hall. At the end of the long hallway was one huge communal bathroom. This was the only downside about the new facility. It was Steve's idea to have one giant bathroom instead of a bunch of small ones. It was more practical that way, according to him. It was a really nice bathroom though, and it wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was going to be.