5: HARRY'S JOURNAL.

"THE AFTER PARTY."

Wanker Kai threw a party yesterday.

He threw a party for his guests and then hosted one especially for me. The latter consisted of flirting with my girlfriend all night until I lost my goddamn mind.

I might have unintentionally let the bastard win.

I felt bar for giving Em a hard time about it. She's not responsible for other people's actions and it's not like she was flirting back, but I wish she would've stayed by my side all night and not give him chances to be alone with her whilst all I could do was keep an eye on them (him) from a distance going completely mental for not being able to hear what he was saying to her.

I trust her. But I don't trust him.

I might have overreacted a little bit and almost left the party without Em. But then I saw her saying goodbye to Jasmine in a hurry when I was calling the taxi and knew she was coming to look for me and that's when guilt hit me. So I walked up to her and despite me being a bit of a dick about it, she left with me.

When she asked me on our ride back if I was mad at her, I really wanted to say 'I'm not mad, I'm disappointed' but it wouldn't have been completely fair.

And to make things worse, she patiently dealt with my sour mood the entire conversation that followed our arrival to the apartment. And when I say 'make worse' I mean better, she made it impossible for me to keep arguing (which is what I really wanted to do as a release for all the accumulated exasperation of the night).

But I gave up.

The moment she put her lips on mine it was over for me. There has never been someone in my life with this kind of power over me. But I like it.

And then I hate that I like it so much.

I hate that I like that she can kiss all my frustrations, worries, problems, pains, everything away. I hate it because, what's going to happen if one day she's the reason for my pain? Who's going to kiss it away then?

I don't want the answer to that. I never want to be in the position of having to find out.

"I promise it will be worth it." She said, once the argument was over, kissing me, teasing me. And she really, really meant it. She only makes promises she can keep.

'Find The Phone' has now become one of my favorite games to play. She was still sitting on my lap, facing me, when she decided that torturing me was the way to fix things; touching and kissing me without moving her body on mine, but making me harder every second.

"I still don't get it..." She said.

Her hands pushed the jacket off my shoulders and I was glad to get the undressing started. Teasing is fun (and essential) but there's only so much a person can take.

"It still boggles my mind that you could be with anyone in the entire universe and out of seven billion people in the world you settled for me." And she followed that line with a kiss that took my breath away and the answer to her question was right there. No other woman could make me feel the way she does.

"Is that what you think? That I'm settling?"

There's no way that after all this time together she doesn't know she's everything to me. I think she just likes to hear me say it. So I said it. I'll say it as many times as she needs to hear it.

"I'm exactly where I want to be, baby. You're the only one I want."

I returned her kiss with one that said more than any words can. But she stopped us before we got caught in the fire that ignites instantly every time our lips touch.