90: NEVER STOP / IS THAT ALRIGHT?

EMILIA'S P.O.V.

"On a scale from Seb to Jackson, I need you to be at a Seb right now, okay? Everything will be fine." Jasmine says as she hands me a glass of water and some painkillers to alleviate this headache.

To understand her units of measurement, I look around the room and see my dog Seb sleeping peacefully on the floor next to the bed on Harry's side and Jackson pacing back and forth, heavy with concern and nerves.

"I know everything will be fine. Christian promised me it would only take them an hour or two, there's plenty of time. I'm not worried, just a bit anxious."

"What's a wedding without a little drama, right?"

Isabel rubs my shoulders to help me relax, and it's working.

After close to five months of planning, the big day is finally here. And it's all thanks to Isabel and her many trips to London to make everything happen. Between my very short list of wants and Harry's vast resources, we might have been her easiest customers ever.

She made sure that every single thing was ready for today, except she didn't count on me losing weight on the week after my final dress fitting and the dress being too loose on me when I tried it on only ten minutes ago. I panicked, Jack panicked, Jazz panicked a little, but Kai didn't.

"I'll go get Isabel, she'll take care of it."

He brought peace back to the room with the sole mention of her name.

I was not on a diet, shedding a few pounds was not part of the plan. But apparently it's not uncommon for some brides to eat less due to stress on the days prior to the wedding, according to Isabel, the expert.

Christian Siriano, the designer of my dress, is invited to the party along with his team, therefore staying in London until tomorrow. So, when the emergency alarms started blaring, Isabel called him at his hotel and he showed up in a blink as if teleported.

"We just need to take it in on the sides an inch or so, it's nothing." He assured me.

Choosing him to design my wedding dress was the best decision I could've made. Not only I became a fan of his work wearing his dresses to formal events I attended with Harry in the past months, but I also became a fan of his clientele selection criteria: he dresses anybody.

And by that I don't mean just anybody, only people who can afford him, of course. What I mean is that women who are not sizes zero to four have a very hard time finding designers who would work with them in this industry because they don't fit the image their brand designs for, but Christian would never reject a costumer. He dresses them all: thin, thick, big, short, tall, flat, curvy and every and any other possible shape. That's why I decided to support him, he represents a better side of the glamorous fashion world.

When Caroline gave me a list of designers who had offered to make my wedding dress, I had her reply to them that I kindly declined because I had already chosen Mr. Siriano, and made sure they knew the reason why. Beauty comes in every shape, not only those the media deems acceptable.

The day I met Christian for the first consultation I realized it was fate that his name popped up everywhere I went and the nice comments ladies made about him caught my attention, because we clicked like we'd known each other since forever. It was as if he could get inside my head and see the images my mind came up with when we discussed options, and he could easily transform them into drawings that took my ideas even a step further and made them perfect.

"Jack, can you please sit down? You're making me dizzy!"

I've been following him with my eyes for the past five minutes and he won't stop moving.