11: SHE WILL BE LOVED.

Six days.

That's how long Harry will be gone this time.

This six-month break was supposed to be for him and the boys to be free to do as they pleased, minus a few pre-scheduled events and meetings here and there.

Except neither of them can stand doing nothing for that long.

Despite the blame being on their management team for booking them more performances and interviews than those agreed upon before the break, and their record label calling on unexpected meetings to discuss their upcoming album, One Direction is ultimately Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam. They decide what happens, they have the power to put a stop to things they didn't agree to when asking for time off.

But they're all the same. After a couple of months at home, the four of them are climbing the walls looking for things to do, for projects to work on.

Harry has spent most of his free time during this past month writing songs. He's been writing at home by himself, at home with Niall and Louis, at Liam's house, at the studio.

They have been working nonstop for almost seven years, so they don't know how to not be working. Six months of freedom looked amazing to them on paper, but in practice proved too long.

"I wish you could understand I can't be not working either. I need to feel productive and fill my time when you're gone. I can't be alone in this house watching television all day, or cleaning or staring at the ceiling until you come back. We're not even married or have children yet for me to become a full-time homemaker already!"

After all the 'I'm sorrys' Harry felt obligated to say once he hung up the phone with his agent and gave me the news of his six-day trip to meet with other songwriters and musicians to get the next album on track, I felt it was time to finally discuss our plans.

My plans.

Sitting on the swinging couch out in the front porch, Harry gazes at me with that killer smirk of his at the corner of his mouth threatening to make an appearance.

"What? Har, why are you smiling when I'm trying to be serious here?"

"I don't know. I just like how you so casually mentioned marriage and kids..."

"I'm only trying to make a point! What about it?"

I don't know why it is so amusing to him, but this is how the conversation always goes: I get us started on the topic, he distracts me with something else and I let it go until the next time. But we never come to an agreement.

"It's nice to hear you saying those words aloud, that's all. They make me hopeful for our future."

Ugh! He's so good at this! Knowing I never want to plan for the future, he uses opportunities like this one to show me he does. And like the fool I am for him, I let myself dream for a few seconds about a life in which he is my husband and we are the parents of tiny little human beings we made together... Bastard!

"We've never discussed children before. I wasn't sure you wanted any..."

I think back on that day Gemma, Augie and Alice teased me about having kids with Harry and how, unintentionally, they made me question our chances of that ever happening.

"Don't you?"

My shoulders relax in relief from the tension I've been carrying with me since that first time I thought about the possibility of him not wanting a family someday. I hope he doesn't notice.

"I do... one day." I admit shyly.

"Good, because I want like ten."

God! I'd give this man twenty kids if he asked nicely!