92: NOTHING REALLY MATTERS.

"Finally! I thought they'd never leave!"

"Harry!" I push his shoulder but it only gets me locked in tighter inside his arms.

"What? It's true! I have been waiting for this part of the night all day!"

The party ended around two in the morning, but our parents, siblings and closest friends hung around for a little longer. The plan, since Harry and I were having our wedding night here at the house, was that everything would be left as it was until the next day when we leave for our honeymoon.

Then, people will come to pack up everything that was used for the reception and ceremony, and clean up the house and grounds. But, Isabel had to at least have the staff clear all the food leftovers before leaving, so during that time, we gathered around the living room, sharing stories of everyone's experiences during the whole day and laughing our asses off... but also crying a tiny bit longer.

The conversation was so animated they didn't leave until close to three o'clock, even though the staff was long gone by then.

Now that we are finally all alone, I don't even know how we still have energy left to stand on our feet. We danced all night, nonstop. We couldn't sleep much last night due to the anxiety. And although they're very happy moments, weddings are stressful! Especially when you are the bride and the groom.

Despite all, being together and alone for the first time in two days is enough to recharge us.

"You mean 'this part of the night' as in the part where we finally get some sleep?" I tease.

"There will be absolutely no sleeping for at least the next couple of hours, Mrs. Styles!"

"Say that again."

"There will be absol-"

"Not that! The part where you call me Mrs. Styles!"

"How about I get you out of that dress, Mrs. Styles?"

Thank heavens our families stayed past the end of the reception! It gave me time to go to the bathroom and freshen up in preparation for this moment.

"How about you do that upstairs, Mr. Styles?"

Without hesitation, he picks me up and carries me in his arms up the stairs. Seb follows us all the way to the door of our bedroom, hyped by the screams and laughs that fill the entire house.

Harry stops before opening the door to speak to Sebastian.

"Sorry, buddy! You can't come in. Mummy and Daddy are going to... um... do... do some yoga. Yeah... so, next time?"

I'm a little tipsy and everything he says just sounds twice as funny right now, and my laugh probably sounds twice as annoying.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you on our wedding night, but I'm not stretchy enough for yoga, babe!"

"Don't you worry, Mrs. Styles! We'll be practicing some yoga poses in just a moment to get you started."

He puts me down as soon as we cross the threshold of the bedroom, and we both stare at the sight in front of us with our mouths open.

I'm speechless. But Harry manages to let out a 'wow' while we take in our surroundings.

There are candles burning all over the room. The sheer drapes of the canopy are untied and covering the entire bed. Hundreds of red rose petals are arranged on top of the bed in the shape of a heart. There's a bucket of ice on top of the dresser with a champagne bottle inside and two glasses, and a note placed beside them. I pick it up and read it out loud.