41: HARRY'S JOURNAL.

"Slow Chemical."

After the Bakersfield show, we were supposed to go straight to Los Angeles that same night to enjoy a day off before our next concert there.

But as usual, we were asked last minute (and by 'asked' I mean 'ordered') to do an interview with this important reporter who is, apparently, way too important to leave her house to come interview us in LA, so we had to go to her vineyard villa in Santa Barbara to meet her... Like we're not the ones in the middle of a tour, playing shows almost every night and traveling from city to city without any rest! But if we wanted the honour of appearing in her show, we had to go to her instead of the other way around.

So, we went. We went, we answered the same questions we answer every single time in all the interviews and we left. And although the guys wanted to go to a concert in Malibu after that, I chose to go back to the hotel. I was not in the mood to party. Haven't been for weeks.

William came back to the hotel with me, I invited him to dinner later so I wouldn't have to eat alone but he said he'd rather get room service and sleep if it was okay by me. If I went out to a restaurant, he'd have to go out with me, so I decided to give the man a break and stay in, too. It was not like I really wanted to go out anyways.

I'd been feeling like shit for the last week or so. This tour is kicking my ass. Being away from home was never this hard before.

I walked into my suite and it struck me as odd that the bedroom light was on. I was pretty sure I turned all of them off before leaving this morning, as I always do.

Instead of taking my jacket and shoes off by the door like I'm used to, I went to check the bedroom. Something was out of place and I couldn't tell what was off.

I knew it before I saw what it was because I could smell the perfume.

She was just standing there, waiting for me.

So beautiful! So. Bloody. Sexy.

We locked eyes for a minute in complete silence. I didn't react to the surprise of finding her there. I hid the shock. All I wanted was to take her in.

"Is this the type of security I have? Girls can just sneak into my hotel room and not get caught?"

I didn't get close to her. She was leaning against the back wall and I stayed near the door.

If I got closer, I wouldn't have been able to savor this moment. I don't trust my self-control around her.

"I didn't sneak in, I was let in. I might be friends with one of your security guys..."

"Did you bribe him to let you in? I may have to fire him after this."

"No, I used my many charms to convince him."

"Yeah, I'm sure your charms could convince absolutely anyone."

Who could deny those curves of anything? And those lips? The eyes? She's like a snake charmer, her voice is her flute and that's how she puts everyone under her spell.

"They only get me what I want."

"And what do you want tonight?"

"You."

And I wanted her. All of her.

"But I am in a relationship, Miss. What is my girlfriend going to think of this?"

"Oh, is she the jealous type? That really sucks for her! Because, you see, there's no way I'm going to let you leave this room without fucking me first."