New ta schoo

Jay's POV
It's the first day of school and it's also the first time attending the school for me. I'm a senior this year and can't wait to party. Some of these kids here know me from the streets. It's gonna be a good day.
Bey's POV
It's my first day of attending this school and I'm alil nervous. I'm new to this town in New York .I'm very shy and quiet. I have sis name Solange whose attending her first day of school too as a freshmen. She is much different than me. She's very loud and confident.
*Jay and Bey walk into school and have first period class together. Jay walks in and everyone knows him and daps him up. Bey walks in and she shyly sits in the corner of the room. *
I see this cool guy who eveyone is calling Jay. He's so hot. Beyoncé wake up, no way is he gonna ever date you. I wish I was that cool.
Jay's POV
After dapping up everyone in class, the bell rung and everyone was sitting down. I sat down in the back wit the cool kids. On my left, sitting next to me, I see this hot girl sitting next to me. She was beautiful. She seemed nervous and kind of shy. As the teacher was taking attendance, a girl who knew me told the shy girl to get out of her seat.
Bey: I'm so sorry , I'll get out your way. *gets up and moved to another open seat but on her way there, the girl tripped her and she banged her head on another desk.
Bey: ow
Bey's POV
Everyone was laughing while I was on the ground.
Girl: what a freak!
Teacher: mrs knowles are you ok?
Bey: yea
What a great first day. I got up and looked around and saw Jay was the only one not laughing. He got up and walked over to me and asked if I was ok.
Bey: yes*thinking, he's so cute and hot, I feel weak in the knees* thank you
Jay: no problem, I'm Jay, your name is...
Bey: Beyoncé, but you can call me Bey
Girl: why don't you call her freak, cause that's what she is.
Jay: leave her alone! Beyoncé can I sit up here with you?
Bey: s-sure
Everyone was in shock but still liked him. We sat together and math class started. This day may be better than I thought.