The Barn

Bey's POV
I am beginning to wake up and I feel nauseous. My visions starts to unblur and I realize that I am tied up sitting in a chair. I look around the room that I'm tied in and it looks like a barn. I'm so confused. I wanna know where my daughter is and if husband is still alive and where is my mother. The lights in the barn are so bright. Suddenly, I start seeing the barn doors open and these people dresses in all black with ski masks have my daughter, mother, husband and is that.. Solange??? They got my whole heart in their grip of danger. Each of the guys who had them threw them on the ground infront of me. They look all beaten up and Jay was shot earlier, he had a bullet wound in his shoulder. They are all now starting to wake up.
Blue: mommy??
Momma T: Beyonce, Shawn???
Jay: Beyoncé, momma T??
Solange: Wha?
The barn doors are shut now. They take off their ski masks and it's Becky,I knew it, wait, and , Usher?? WTH? And a kids that we went to high school with?
Beyoncé: Omg, I'm happy y'all are safe!
Solange POV
This dumb bitch Becky! She walks to my sister and slaps her across her face. All these people have guns. Man, old friends from high school and usher, wth is going on
Becky:OK FUCKERS! Beyoncé, you are fucking trashy ass bitch for fucking with my ma-
Beyonce: HE'S NOT YOUR MAN!!!*becky slaps her mouth*
Becky: AS I was saying, Beyoncé ruins all of our lives. She steals the hottest guy, makes everyone envy of her and she's just mis lil fuckin perfect. We bout to fuck up your life sis. We ain't ever had what you got. We were the coolest before you and now everyone treats us like a piece of shit. Which is exactly what you are. *looks directly at Jay now* aint that right Jay?
Shawn: man, fuck your ugly ass*all guys point guns at the fam and huddle them in a circle.*
Usher POV
I don't think they're ready for this trick under my sleeve. I untie Beyoncé from the chair and I grab her and point my gun on her head.
Usher: you all, this is my wife now. Fuck all you mother fuckers! *kisses Beyonce and she tried to move her head* we're gonna start over by killing Y'all so Bey and I can recreate this relationship. When he lights go out, one of you will be shot!
Shawn: if you wanna live *grunts in pain from shot* you better get your hands off her and let her go!
Usher: you want to be first or your daughter?
Shawn: *covers blue behind his arm shaking* you will not lay a finger on our daughter!*everyone huddles around blue to protect her*
Becky: before we do so, Jay*goes inside circle with her gun pointed to his jay's head and drags him to the opposite side of the barn*
Beyoncé's POV
We are all beaten so badly, it's hard to fight. They tie Jay and I up with our mouths as well. They take us outside and leave us together by the front door and put us against the wall of the barn, sitting next to eachother. They stand in front of us with guns pointed at us. I looked at Jay and cried thinking this may be our last time together. The doors shut and usher and Becky neal down infront of us smirking.
Usher and Becky: say good bye to your family Bey.
Usher: Jay, yo moms and sister are next bitch!
They leave us alone and go inside and shut the barn door and we see through the cracks of the barn lights go out. Jay and I are trying everything to get out of these ropes ties around our hands, arms and legs and ankles. I'm panicking and die knowing that my daughter and family could all be gone at this moment!
Jay's POV
I fucking hate myself! I'm supposed to protect this whole family and I let them down. I'll kill my own self if my daughter and everyone else dies. I'm trying to find things to cut the rope with and I found a piece of broken glass under my leg. Bey and I quickly use that. I get out first and Bey is almost out. All of a sudden
*POW!!*