Punished

Bey's POV
I arrived home at 9:50 and all the lights were out. I walked up to the door and opened it slowly. I tip toed and slowly closed the front door. It made a click sound and all of a sudden the lights turned on. Damn, I'm caught. Mom was sitting in the living room and turned the lamp on. She got up and wacked me a couple times.
Mama T: I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME BY 9:30!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!? 
Bey: *tearing up* I was with my boyfriend Shawn. He's really nice mom!
Mama T: I DO NOT WANT YOU HANGING OUT WITH THAT BAD GUY DO YOU HEAR ME?!!? I FORBID IT!!!
Bey: But mama-
Mama T: your grounded! And I want you to break up with him! He's bad news!
Bey: how do you even know?
Mama T: I have witnesses! Go upstairs and get to bed! If I see you with that boy, you don't want to see what happens.
Bey: *crying* it's not fair mom! I love him!
Mama T: GET UPSTAIRS AND GO TO BED NOW! YOU ARE NOT DRIVING FOR A WEEK! WE ARE DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION!
I ran upstairs crying. Why does she have such a prejudice on Shawn? Witnesses? Like what? I'm hanging out with Shawn whether she likes it or not. We are meant for eachother. I got ready for bed thinking about Shawn. I can't get him out of my mind and I didn't want to. Speaking of Shawn, I gave him a quick call. He picked up right away.
Shawn: baby, you make it home ok?!
Bey: *whispering* kind of. I got caught and my ass whooped. My mom doesn't want me to hang out with you anymore but I'm not gonna let that happen. I love you.
Jay: she dosent like me why?
Bey: because she thinks you're bad news and has witnesses and I don't even know what the hell she talkin bout. I love you too much to not talk to you.
Jay: I love way too much to let you go.
Bey: I feel the same way.
Jay: so when can I take you to another date?
Bey: I'll always make time for you baby.
Jay: open your window.
Bey: what?
Jay: just do it.
I got out of bed and saw him in my window sill. He is so cute. This feels like the perfect love story. I let him in quietly and luckily my bedroom door was closed.
Bey: baby, wha how?*hugs him and kisses him*
Jay: I can't stay away from you. My mom thinks I'm sleeping at my friends house.
Bey: if my mom catches you, she will kill you.
Jay: *goes and locks bedroom door* oh no she won't. And if she does, I'll die happy.
Bey: aww babe.
We sat in bed and had a nice conversation wrapped in eachother arms. And made out till we fell asleep.
The next morning
I woke up late. School starts in 30 minutes. I woke up looking up at Shawn sleeping. I woke him up.
Jay: morning beautiful *kisses bey*
Bey: morning. We gotta hurry, school stars in 30 minutes.
Mama T: BEYONCÉ GISELLE WAKE UP YOURE GONNA BE LATE! Why did you lock the door?! Open this door rn.
Bey: Shawn hide! Go in my closet.
He went in and closed the door. I opened the door and my mom was standing furious.
Mama T: why are you late?
Bey: I must've over slept. Imma get ready. I'll wait for the bus *i lied*
Mama T: ok, well I'm leaving. *hugs bey* love you. *leaves* comon Solange!
Jay: walks out closet. That was close.
Jay and I freshened up and for ready for school fast. He drove me to school and went about for the rest of the day until a nightmare happened during 8th period.