💍Wedding day[2]💍

Jay's POV
My wife is walking down the isle and she looks more than beautiful! She's a freaking angel! Everyone gasped and started crying. I was holding back my tears so hard but a few managed to escape. We made direct eye contact as soon as she walked through the doors.
Bey's POV
I start tearing up and manage to have a few tears escape my eyes looking at Shawn trying his hardest not to cry. He looks so handsome.

 He looks so handsome

I walk up to Jay and he lifts my vail up

We look into each others eyes and I trip on the step but he catches me before I got to the ground

Jay: you fell in love with me
I giggled. He looks so good in a suit.
Jay's POV
She is so f-ing beautiful I can't.
Priest: we are gathered here today to join Beyonce Giselle Knowles and Shawn Corey Carter together as husband. Is there anyone who has reason as to object this marriage. 
We looked around and I saw in the corner of my eye, the side door almost open but it was locked and guarded by security. I made sure Becky wasn't gonna come and ruin things. She's been very stakerish since Bey and I got together. And Lyndall is released from jail at this point. Ty jumped up
Ty: Hurry up and get this over with! We got a party to go to!
Everyone laughed their asses off including bey and I. We got back to seriousness and continues looking into each others eyes. Now we are going to say our speeches. I am going first. I only speak from the heart.
Jay: Beyoncé, since high school, you've always stuck by me. I was at a messy point in my life before I met you. People saw what was on the outside, but the inside of me felt lonely. No one really understood what I felt. But when I met you, you were and are really the most realest down to earth person I know. My love for you over the years only grow stronger for you and *tearing up* I can't thank you enough for loving me and for your loyalty. Our love grows so strong and I want the whole world to know it. You make my life heavenly. I love how I can look into your eyes, and see our future together and *tears but dosent cry* know that you feel loved as well. I love how we can spend hours talking about anything and everything. You're voice and singing get me so high*everyone giggles* I'm so glad that God loves me soo much, he took the time to create you. I love you more than life Beyonce Giselle Knowles. And I know our love will never die.
Now it is her turn
Bey: *crying but trying to dry as many tears so she don't mess up the make up* Shawn*sniff*,
From the day we first met, when I was pushed on to the floor and you helping me and protecting me since then, you've always been my love. I never would have thought the hottest most coolist kid in school would marry a shy girl from Texas. You loved me even when I didn't love myself. You brought my hand out of the darkness. The years that we have spent together have been the best years of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. You are a reflection of god for me. I love you Shawn Corey Carter.
I couldn't hold my tears and started crying silently. We looked at the priest and he was tearing up watching us lol. Everyone is awwing at our speeches right now.