Baby news

9 months later...
Bey's POV
These past 9 months have been emotional. My hormones are flying everywhere. We moved to Miami and the whole family knows. Tonight is the VMA's and my family is here and they are gonna watch me perform and announce my pregnancy. They're all so excited.
Assistant: it's time y'all!
We all cheered and left. My dancers and I are on stage and ready...

I left the stage smiling and in complete happiness. Jay jumped on stage and carried me off lol. We are backstage and everyone is crying and congratulating me. We finish the night off really well and we're now leaving the stadium. As I'm heading towards the doors to go out of the stadium, water breaks between my legs.
Bey: Baby, my water just broke!
My whole family rushes to my side and Jay is sweating already. They call 911 and an ambulance arrives within 5 minutes. Jay, my mom, and I are in the back and he's holding my hand.
Jay: you doin fine baby, breath breath!
My stomach is about to burst. I'm in soo much pain from these contractions.
Bey: owww, Jay I fucking hate you for cumming inside me!
Mama T: Beyoncé Giselle!!!
Jay: damn babe, sor-ow! You crushin my hand!
Bey: grow another ball sack wouldya! This freaking hurts!
Jay's POV
We get into the hospital and the whole fam and friends are behind us waiting in the waiting room. Mama T, Bey and I are running with the doctors to get her ready. This is it! This is our time to see our baby girl! Mama T is holding Bey's hand and I'm holding her other as well.
Doc: alright Beyonce, we're gonna need you to push ok. On a count of 3, 1...2...3! Push!
She is trying her hardest to push
Jay: comon baby, you can do this ! I love you soo much*kisses her forehead* you got this baby!
Doc: Beyoncé we're gonna need you to push again ok
Bey:*out of breath* ok, Jay what if I can't do this?? I'm scared*crying*
Jay: baby, you're doing fine. We all have your back. You can do this.
Before the Doc even says on a count of 3 Bey is pushing anyways. This time, the head is sticking out.
Doc: you're doing good Beyonce , the head is peaking out. 1 more big push!
She is giving another hard push and
*baby crys*