💍Wedding day💍

Wedding day(wedding starts in two hours)...
Bey's POV
I am trying so hard not to swear and cry. I'm in my hotel room getting my hair and make up done. All my girls in here trying to get me ready. Mama T is doing my hair and my cousin Ty is doing my makeup.
Ty: Bey stop moving so damn much. You gon look like a damn clown.
Bey: I can't sit still. I feel like imma vomit. This is all happening real fast.
Mama G: baby, you sure you wanna do this?
Bey: Yes, it's jus-umm
Mama G: what?
Bey: I'm scared
Everyone: of what??
Bey: that he's gonna want to back out of this marriage.
Everyone gasped
Annie(jay's sister): Beyoncé, why the hell would he want to do such a thing??
Bey:*tearing up* I don't know. If he does I'll be heartbroken
Ty: girl, stop the damn water works. Y'all gonna last, i can't tell. Just take a deep breath and think positive.
Angie: gurl, chill. We've all seen the way y'all look at eachother and talk. You both are in love. Don't doubt it
Mama T: babygirl, y'all gon last
They all supported Jay and I and love us deeply. I'm blessed.
Jay's POV
I'm in my white tank top and sweats sweating like a pig. My dudes are in my room and I'm beyond nervous. I love Beyoncé with all my heart but I'm scared that she will want to back out of this relationship. While I'm getting ready, the guys could tell somethin was up.
Jamie: aye man, why you nervous?
Jay: umm, if I tell y'all this, can we keep it between us?
Everyone: yes
I told them about the whole miscarriage incident and why I'm nervous about her regretting this.
Jamie: man that's messed up but atleast talks trust is fixed. You just can't let your anger get like that, ok? It ain't ever right to put ya hands on a woman like that. Especially, the love of your life.
Jay: I know, I just hope we can move pass this incident and create more positive memories.
Will: man, she ain't gonna back out of this. We wouldn't be here if this didn't work.
Jay: thanks, you're right
They all helped me put on my suit and the wedding planner knocked on the door and said, "it's time"
I took one good look at myself and walked out with my boys all fresh.
Bey's POV
I am now getting my dress on. It is kinda heavy but beautiful at the same time. Mama G is zipping up my back zipper and we take one good look in the mirror.
Mama T: oh my god*crying* my baby all grown up.
Solo: you look beautiful sis!
Annie: Jay married a fine ass lady!
We all laughed. The wedding planner walked in and said "it's time y'all"
Solo: ight bey, let's go get em'!
We head out the door and solo and mama t held my train of the dress. God I'm nervous. We take the elevator down and leave out the lobby and get into a limo that is driving us down to the church a few blocks away. We all are taking pictures and did a quick round of cheers with champagne. I wonder what Jay is thinking now.
Jay's POV
We walk out of the hotel lobby and are taking the limo to the church. We get there first then bey will show up a few mins later. We sang and danced in the limo and drank. We arrive at the church and see all the guests we invited and paparazzi was there as well. They found us but it's ok, they ain't allowed inside the church. I greeted most of the guests cause there was like over 100 and we all went inside. The bridesmaids arrive now and everyone is getting into places. The wedding is starting now and my heart is going 125mph. I'm trying to hold all my sweat together. The piano starts and everyone looks to he doors where the bridesmaids and groomsmen are walking from. It's now my turn and I'm walking down the isle with my mom.
As we are walking...
Mama G: Boy, why you so damn nervous?
Jay: cause I can't believe I'm marrying the most beautiful woman in the world and she's marrying me.
Mama G: oh stop, y'all will be fine. We all see the love y'all have for eachother. It's a love that'll last forever. And give me some grandkids please
Jay: *giggles* I'll see what we can do.
We get to the end of the altar and get infront of the groomsmen facing the door. We hear the piano play here comes the bride song and everyone eagerly looks to the doors. She gon look like a got damn angel.
Bey's POV
I'm beyond scared. Since my dad is with another family, my mom is walking me down the isle.
Mama T: Bey, it's time to walk
Bey: I'm so nervous.
Mama T: Bey, this man is the love of your life. You have nothing to be nervous about.
Bey: you're right mama, let's go get em'
The doors open and I see everyone staring.
Jay's POV
The doors opened and oh my yonce!