Pack yo bags Bey

Jay's POV
Jay:WHAT?!?!
Bey: I'm sorry Shawn, all I do I mess up everything-
Jay: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, don't ever blame yourself. Yes shit happens but dosent mean I wanna break up with you, baby, you're my life and soul. *kisses her* And you know, a bad day dosent last forever.
Bey: *tearing up* aww, thanks baby, and you're right. You always have a way with words. And you're my soul too. I just don't wanna cause you any trouble.
Jay: you could never. Hey, I have an idea! Since we have a week left till or moms come back, why don't we got to Paris for the week?
Bey: *gasps and screams* REALLY?!??
Jay: yes baby, we need a vacation.
We got home and she drove back to her house. We had to pack our own bags and I'm excited. I have to tell her about my rap career sooner than later. I've been in love and seen how it affects it. I don't wanna risk that with Bey aide she's a keeper. I can't wait, to go to the most romantic place on earth with my babe.
Bey's POV
I can't stop cheesing and smiling. I'm so grateful to have Shawn in my life. I can't believe he's doing all of this for the both of us. I finished packing and Shawn said he's gonna pick me up. He picked me up and it's now 12:00am. I locked the house and brought my bags with me. Shawn got out the car.
Jay: aye baby*hugs and kisses her* damn, you bringin the house?*laughs and puts bags in trunk*
Bey: yea *whispers* you camel lipped asshole*both get into car and Jay drives off to airport, 30 minute ride to airport*
Jay: I heard that, next time, you won't walk and talk after that.
Bey: *sarcastic* I'm scared
Jay: don't make me pull over and punish your beautiful ass.
Bey: *smirks* ok jigga*thug face*
Jay: ahaha, you cute boo
We got to the air port but it looks like it's just a private jet. We pull up and get out.
Bey: Jay, is this your private jet?!
He didn't answer. I followed him. He suddenly was silent. We walked into the jet and this jet was nice and huge. We sat and it took off.
Bey: babe, you never told me you own a jet. Baby, I think you should tell me the other side of you.
Jay: LEAVE IT ALONE BEYONCE!! Fuck off!*goes into bed room and closes door*
I'm left sitting in confusion and scared. All I want to know is who he was before he met me. Is that so bad? Did I mess up again? Damnt Giselle😭
Jay's POV
I thought Beyonce was different. Wait, what am I doing? If I tell her the truth, maybe I'll see how she reacts to it. She can either take advantage of me or continue how things are going. I'm just scared this is gonna change things. I gotta tell her the truth at this point. I walk out 5 mins later. Bey is still sitting in the same spot looking out the window silently crying.
Jay: *walking twoards her* baby, I'm so sorry, gimme a hug
Bey: *gets up and hugs him* no baby, I'm sorry it-
Jay: no, I'm sorry I'm so sensitive when it comes to my rap career and what happened before I met you. I think it's time I tell you*sits down with her* baby, before I met you, I had started my rap career, and women were throwing themselves at me. I chose this one and we were together for 2 years. We were madly in love but then, she cheated on me, took advantage of me, and took my money. I didn't realize she wasn't really in love and that she was just using me. It hurt me. I put up this wall so I don't have that happen to me again. *starts tearing up and silently crying* I-I know you're different and you would never take advantage of me. I hope. I know our love is beyond anything I ever felt before.
Bey: *crying* oh baby! I'm so sorry*hugs him and wipes his tears* I understand now. I would never date you for that. I'm not a gold digger, I'm a heart digger. I look for how good of heart someone has and you have mine in it. That bitch was stupid to leave you like that and even use you. I promise you, I'm not like her at all. You could be broke and I'd still love you. *kisses him*
Jay: *smiles* thanks baby, I needed that.
Bey: anytime, let's get some rest.
Bey's POV
We headed to bed and slept together with his arms around my hips smuggling my neck with kisses.