Car catastrophe

Bey's POV
I offered to drive home cause mom is not the best and Solange just no. We all hopped in the car. Mama T in the front and solo in the back. I drove out of the parking lot and started driving home. The snow storm was not helping me see very well. The roads were plain out awful.
Bey: it's so hard to see out there.
Mama T: BEYONCÉ WATCH OU-
Everything went black.
Solo POV
A trailer truck hit us from the side. Our car flipped around for what seemed like hours. Mama T and Beyoncé were knocked out but I was still awake. Our car finally tumbled upside down on the edge of a really steep hill. If anyone of us moves forward, we'll head straight to the bottom. I was crying and scared. I scrambled for my phone and called 911.
Solo: hi my mom and sister are in a car with me and landed on Moore street. On the edge of a cliff please come help and hurry!
911: ok we'll be right there. Now is-
My phone died. I unbuckled slowly. We were so far from where the accident happened and no other cars were on the road to help. We were in this woodsy area. I went to the front scared seeing the blood everywhere. I unbuckled Beyoncé and Mom and carried them to the back slowly. The car started leaning more and more towards the cliff. I was a little scratched up and held them in my arms waiting for an ambulance. Bey was wounded the most. Mom just had a few cuts and scrapes and a bump on her head. Beyoncé was bleeding from her head and her legs were bleeding. It was darker by the second and I couldn't see much. I feel like our car is buried at this point. I suddenly started feeling sore and my body was getting achy. 2 minutes later, I heard the sirens down the street and it was the ambulance. Thank god. I checked to see again if bey and moma t were still breathing and they were. The car suddenly moved to the road. They broke one of the doors open.
Emt: ok we're gonna help you out. Is everyone ok?
Solo: *crying* yes, but my mom and sister won't wake up.
Emt: ok, what's y'all name.
Solo: I'm Solange knowles and this is my sister, Beyoncé knowles and our Mom, Tina knowles.
Emt: ok solo we're gonna get you out first. Comon sweetie.
He pulled me gently out of the car and they loaded me onto a stretcher. They pulled my mom and sister out slowly as well. We all took separate ambulances. We only left the hospital to come right back.