Eiffel to Nyquill

Jay's POV [Explicit]
I woke up on the ground from last night and me and bey are lying naked in front of the window on the floor. I was getting horny from remembering last night. Her body takes me to another place. I think tonight we'll do a repeat but I gotta plan. I get up and carry bey into bed to rest. I jump into the glass shower. I turn it on and have music playing. I was singin when...
Bey: *opens the door laughing* ahahaha, Jay is that you singing?*opens shower door*
Jay*screams* baby, you scared me and I don't know who you talkin about boo.
Bey: it's you boo. *kisses him*
She tounged me down and was gonna leave till I grabbed her waist. I was getting hard again.
Jay: get in here
I brought her in and she was already naked. She still had a lil of my nut on her. I'm kissing on her and she's kissing me back touching all on eachother.
Jay: lemme taste our nut*licks her pussy*
Bey: *moaning* ugh baby, wait stop, *yells* JAY!
Jay: *stands and puts his dick inside her*mm baby, I love you soo mmm much oh baby*thrust faster and fucks her against wall* baby, you like daddy dick?
Bey: yes ugh this feeeels too good ugh imma cum
Jay: me too baby
Bey: baby, pull out!
I pulled out and shot seeds on her stomach. We cleaned eachother up and got out. She couldn't stand after all that. She was in a coma. I slammed her on the bed and i got in with her and snuggled and took a 2 hour nap.
Later that night(7:20pm)
Jay: hurry up baby, we finna be late!
Bey: *comes out of bathroom and finishes putting earrings on*im comin babe, damn

Jay: DAMN BABY!!! Fuck dinner, let's fuck again! You're too sexy! Bey: *blushes and giggles* Jay, comon, we gotta see more of Paris than this hotel suit lmao

Bey: *blushes and giggles* Jay, comon, we gotta see more of Paris than this hotel suit lmao.
We have reservations at this restaurant right next to the Eiffel Tower. I picked us a table outside, with a perfect view of the tower and my girl. Two beautiful sights. We just sit down at the restaurant.
At dinner...
Bey: Baby, thank you soo much for taking me here. Paris really is beautiful
Jay: no problems baby, and Paris isn't as nearly beautiful as you baby.
Bey: aww, babe, you're so sweet*reaches over table and kisses him*
Server: hello, my name is Lyndell, how can I be at your service?
Jay: hi, we would like waters and Ace of Spade please
Server: good choice, I'll be back to bring y'all your drinks.
Bey&Jay:thank you*server walks away*
Bey: did he just say y'all?
Jay: that was suspicious wasn't that. Probably moved from country to here or somethin.
Bey: probably, he looks really familiar too but I could be wrong. Anyways, *grabs hands* babe I am deeply in love with you. These past few months have been the most exciting time of my life. I can't describe my love for you. I love how you've changed me into this confident and strong woman. You mean everything to me and more. *kisses him and gets tears eyes*
Jay: I love you more baby. And you're my everything too. I would take bullets for you from hell and back. I can die a happy man knowing I'm with you. And don't even get me started on your body,mm baby, it's the most sexiest thing on earth. *she blushes* I'm more than deep in love wit you Beyonce.*kisses her with passion*
Server: alright you two, here are your drinks.
We had an amazing dinner tonight, we had pasta and chicken and it was amazing.
Bey's POV
We're wrapping up dinner and we get the check.
Bey: *grabs check* holy!
Jay snatched it out of my hands.
Bey: baby, I got it don't worry about it. But holy crap thats expensive $900!
Jay: babe, what kind of boyfriend would be if I let you pay?
Bey: you're the best baby, thank you*kisses him*'
After he paid and stuff, we walked all around Paris till midnight.
Midnight...
Jay and I are on the Eiffel Tower and I took a quick pic together of us. We looked at the view and it was amazing.