Studio

Bey's POV
It's been a week since all that happened and now and Jay has been so protective since the incident. Him and I are sitting at my house with momma T and Solo and moma G watching a movie. Jay and I have big news for the fam and I'm alil scared on how they're gonna take it. The movie just ended and it was time for us to say it.
Mama G: that was a good movie y'all but imma head home now. Shawn you-
Jay: *stands up wit bey infront of tv*ma wait, 2 seconds. Bey and I have something to share wit y'all.
Mama G: OMG! YOURE PREGNANT!!!!???
SOLO:IMMA BE AN AUNT?!?
Moma T: IMMA HAVE GRAND BABIES?!?
Bey: *laughing* NO YALL! *gives Jay a look*
Bey&Jay: WE'RE MOVING!
Eveyone: *gasps* WHAT?!?
Bey: it's just, we're 18 and ya know at some point, we all gotta leave the nest.
Everyone stared crying and it was makin me tear up. Jay was too but trying to hold it together.
Moma G: jay, you gon leave me?*walking over to him*
Jay: *hugs moma G* momma, I'm not gonna leave you. Bey and I are gonna get house an apartment here in the city.
Solo: *runs into Beyoncé arms and hug her* no sis, imma miss you😭
Bey:*crying* you can come over anytime. I love you sis
Mama T: my baby, don't leave me😭
We got in a group hug. We stopped crying and they finally understood where we were coming from. We got all of our stuff moved out of there house and into our new apartment. It is huge. It's two floors and wide. And the studio is only across the street. Jay knew a crew so we were able to have everything in a day. Jay and I lay in our bed and stare at the view of the studio across the street. We face toward eachother and talk
Bey: baby, thanks so much for everything. I love you beyond anything.*kisses him*
Jay: no problem baby, love you more*kisses her*
Jay's POV
I grabbed bey's ass roaming her body and am making out with her. She bites on my lip. I'm turned on
Bey:*out of breath* wait, Jay stop! Mm, please, I wanna save my voice for tomorrow.
Jay: fine
Bey: thank you, night baby.
The morning...
Bey's POV
I'm extremely nervous about this record deal and studio meeting. I know jay is gonna convince them of why I should get the job but also gotta audition. I got ready real quick. I woke jay up and he got ready as well. I'm numliling nervous. The meeting is in a half hour. I step into the shower and music starts playing. Jay set up automatic music when you turn the shower on so it plays in the bathroom and you can put any playlist on. There's a touchscreen in the wall to do so. It's like a big iPhone in the wall. I get in and start singin with the music. I'm washing my hair when I felt hands around my waist. It was Jay.
Jay: ay, beautiful*kisses her neck* you so tense, you need to loosen up a bit. You'll do fine baby, trust me.*rubs her shoulders*
Bey: ugh, baby, I hope so. My heart can't stop racing. A million thoughts are goin through my head an-
Jay: Babe! Relax
He started going down on me kissing my body. He kisses my KitKat and sticks his finger in.
Jay: you tight baby, ease up
He started toungin my KitKat for 5 mins and now I'm ready to release.
Bey: ugh Jay, I can't hold it anymore
Jay: let it go babe, cum on my fingers
I came all over him. I suddenly feel relaxed. He got back up and washed me off.
Bey: thanks baby, I needed that.
Jay: anytime*winks*
I giggled and finished up in the shower with him. We finished getting ready and head out the door. We walk into the conference room of New York entertainment. Jay has been giving me pointers on how to do well. There are 5 buisness men and 5 buisness ladies in there talking. They look up and notice me and jay
Jerry: aye there's our favorite client Jay z! And who's this fine lady. I'm Jerry btw.
Bey: hi y'all I'm Beyoncé, I'm here for the interview.
Jay: aye y'all, I've never heard her sing but I know she'll do great.
Jerry: alright y'all let's get started. Y'all can sit down right there and we'll begin.
We talked about the record deal and it went great but they still need to hear what I got. I wrote a few songs and brought em with me.
Jerry: I like her Jay, she's a keeper. Alright y'all follow me down to the studio.
We walked with his team downstairs to the studio. It was so cool. It's jay's studio.
Bey: wow, nice studio baby. It's really nice.
Jay: thanks, it's alil messy now but I'll clean it up soon.
I got inside the booth and give them the thumbs up when I'm ready. I gave them a copy of my song and the beats they should play. I'm so nervous but knowing Jay has my back no matter what makes me relax. I took a deep breath and gave em a thumbs up and I begin:

I sung them alil clip of what I got and I closed my eyes while sung. I opened them when I'm done and I saw everyone one of there mouths dropped. They looked shocked as hell.
Bey: so was it good?
Everyone: WE LOVE IT!!!!!!
Jay: baby, get out there so I can kiss ya!
We laughed and I got out the booth and gave him a big kiss. I was smiling so hard
Jay: holy shit bey! You have an amazing voice. If y'all don sign her I will.
Jerry: Let's make a deal Beyonce! I want you in the studio next week. Or everyday, whenever you're avaible. Congrats and you've got an award winning voice there.
Bey: THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!
I signed the papers and jay and I walked out for dinner. We're walking down the street to San Domingo, a Spanish restaurant down the block.
Jay: *holdin hands with her* baby, I told you you'd do fine. I'm still blown away here. My baby is a star!
Bey: aww thanks baby! Maybe we can work together.
Jay: we have to!
We walk in the restaurant and sit down in a booth.