The next day

Bey's POV
I wake up in bed covered in jay and I's juices from last night. I can't feel my body, he put it down so good. I wake up in his arms wrapped around my chest. I look up and he's just waking up as well.
Jay:*yawns* good morning my beautiful wife!*kisses her lips*
Bey:*kisses again* good morning my handsome husband! Aww, we're husband and wife.
Jay: yess we are*tickiling her body with kisses*
Bey: hahahahhaha!!! Jay sstop😂
Jay: say daddy got you sprung and I will
Bey: nneeevverrr!!!😂
Jay: oh you're askin for it!*tickling her more*
Bey: jay imma gonna pee the bed
Jay: say it!
Bey: fine! Daddy you gott meee sprruunngggg!!!
Jay: *stops tickling* there ya go. Always listen to daddy
Bey: *whispers* more like grandpa J
Jay: what was that??
Bey: umm nothing.
Jay: you're lucky I'm all drained from last night or I'd fuck you again.
Bey: lmao, let's get ready. We gotta go home to show this ring to the fams.
Jay: ok lol
We got up and ready for the jet to take us back home. We are now ready and heading onto the jet. In a couple hours we are home and are now walking into our home when...
Everyone: SURPRISE!!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!
Our families were there looking at my ring and asking how it all went down. They all awwed.
Jay: I'm thinkin we should eat the wedding down in two weeks
Bey: what?!
Jay: we always talked about it from time to time, so why not? I already made a few calls
Bey: aww thanks babe! Ma would you pl-
Mama T&G: yess!!!
Bey: lol, I guess that's a yes to finding a dress.
The guys split up in one room, girls in other room
Girls
Solo: how many kids y'all gonna have?
Bey: solo!
Solo: what?
Bey: lol, 2-3. Whatever god give me I'm cool
Kelly: y'all know she gon make kids real quick.she sprung!
Bey: stfu!
Kelly: every time I see y'all, I hear "ya baby right there daddy got me sprung!-
Bey: OK STOP PLEASE!!*blushing*
Guys...
Dame: aye man, you gon give her yo kids
Jay: I did already*winks*
Everyone: oh shit!
Dame: she got you sprung!
Jay: hell nah, I got her sprung
Will Smith: every time we see Jay, we always be hearin, "You like daddy dick? Ugh? You got dat good pus-
Jay: *blushing* Aight! We get it!
Jamie Foxx: we all know how big Jay is since that incident 2 years ago...
Flashback...
Jay's POV
I texted the guys to meet me at me and bey's house at 1:15~ish. She is already out with her girls and today is my guys day out. It's 10:00 and I am jumping in shower right now. While I'm showering, I feel my dick rise. If Bey was here, I'd fuck her right here. Mm. I started rubbing myself. I am trying not to jerk off but it's so hard. I had to, I couldn't resist. I jerk off with my rag that I shower with and 5 mins later spray my nutt all on the shower wall. It felt so good. My dick is still hard but going down very slowly. I cleaned up and got out. I hung my towel up and walked into my room naked and grab clothes out of the dresser. Suddenly, I heard voices and before I knew it, the guys were looking for me and are standing in the doorway while I'm naked. I'm so embarrassed. They all laughin hard as hell.
Will: look he got a snake y'all
Jamie: you wish you was that big
Usher: Jay go get some clothes on and y'all, let's burn our eyes.
Will: wait!, one more thing! *takes bunch of pictures on phone* now we will never unsee this
Jay: y'all get out of my room please *walks to door and closes it*
well damn that was embarrassing lol. But it's ight. We men and we all got one. I look back at my phone and I apparently texted the wrong time.
End of flashback
Jay: y'all just had to remind me.
Will: yo why you embarrassed? We all got one and we all close here.
Jay: yes I guess y'all right.
Will: plus here's the picture y'all!*pulls out phone and shows photos*
We all laughed.
We all talked about the future and good times and now everyone is leavin. Bey and I are now alone.
I am getting naked rn and she's in the bathroom. Imma scare her when she gets out. All of a sudden, I hear the front door open and someone walk in
Will: aye jay, I left my phone her-*picks up phone and sees jay* ba-*jay covers wills mouth*
Jay: *whispering*shh, imma scare her when she get out.
Will: *whispering* man you funny af. Wait, *snaps pic of jay and him* now it's an updated pic of jay and his snake nude
Oh two can play at this game. He has sweats on and since all him and all the other guys been pickin on seein me nude, I gotta quick plan. Will is wearing sweats and my phone is behind me. I secretly grab it and pull down wills sweats and take a pic of us nude.
Will: damn
Jay: now we even.
Will: *pulling up pants* well played my friend, well friend, but just remember, I'm getting you back twice as hard.
Jay: should I be scared?
Will: oh you will be.
Bey: *jumps behind them* BOO!
Bey's POV
They both screamed like a lil girl. I got out of the bathroom when jay and will we're talking and well, boys just being boys lol. I got out like 5 mins ago lol. Will's dick is a little more lighter colored than jay's. Jay's is all the way black and will is more like a dark light skin kind. Will is pretty huge too and a lil hairy. He a sexy mofo. But I would never do that to Jay. I took a vid of them screaming.
Bey: y'all funny af! Jay, you gotta catch me quick if you gon scare me lol.
Jay's POV
We joked and then we all started getting a lil horny. My dick went up and so did Wills. Bey's pants are getting damp. Bey and I stared kissing up on eachother and then she went to Will and made out with him and pulled his pants down. We finna have a threesome. All night, bey, will, and I had a threesome throughout the night. Will and I took turns fucking Bey. It was a fun night.